Any links to Eli Manning's "Im going to DisneyWorld!" commercial yet?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
I just saw Eli Manning's "I'm going to DisneyWorld!" commercial on NFL Network. Has anyone found a link to this commercial online yet?

Also.. is he going to be in DisneyWorld or just Disneyland?

I wish he would be there for ESPN Weekend in a few weeks.

imamouse

I just saw the Eli Manning "I'm living the dream - I'm going to Disneyworld" commercial on NBC (Deal or No Deal) at 10:22 eastern. Very nice.

Disneykidder

Yeah, it's a pretty good commercial but I have to agree. The next day I wouldn't be at WDW or DL. Tomorrow is the NY parade (supposed to be a wet one, too). Wish I could go...stuck at work...blah!!

I would think that maybe the end of the week he'd be there, if at all.:p

wdwmomof3

I just saw it on Disney Channel. I loved it!

I really want the link so I can send it to DH at work! He finally told me today he wants to go back next year. I was so happy to hear it!:D

cdunbar

I haven't seen a Disney World one. I have seen a Disneyland one, and all us who were watching Deal or No Deal last night commented how odd it was to see a DisneyLAND commerical in the Orlando area...whatcha gonna do:shrug:

dizzney

I know Manning is in New York thru Wednesday since Letterman announced he is on Wednesdays show,

Has anyone heard when he is headed to WDW?

We're headed there nxt week and my teenager is hoping the timing is right!

Great Job Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foldmama

Yes, it was all over the NY news. His flight was delayed due to bad weather and he could not make it in time to WDW for the parade. I assume he will go towards the end of the week. Parade in NYC today and another parade in New Jersey tomorrow.:wave:

Huck

It's kinda funny...

If any of you have the superbowl Tivo'd (As a lifelong Pats fan I erased it immediately) you can see a guy holding a sign on the field after the game that clearly says "I'm going to DisneyLAND!" He's standing near a cameraman (who isn't?) but it is obviously the actual DL logo on a white sign. I'm guessing he was prompting the players to say DisneyLAND for his camera.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom