Any extra 25th anniversary maps?

hp200lx

Original Poster
Quick question. Does anyone have any extra 25th anniversary maps? I'd like to get one or two if possible. I'd be willing to pay for them.

hp200lx

Original Poster
I know I probably sound a little greedy and stupid this far out but, the map I was supposed to get with my t-shirt fell out of the box in transit. I was also going to get one from MGMboy just like a lot of us but i haven't heard a peep from him. Has anyone received their map(s) from him? I'm just hoping mine didn't get lost in the mail or something... Seriously if anyone has any extras could I please please please get one?:cry:

wvugeoggrad

I was supposed to get one from MGMboy as well. I sent him a PM today to see if its been mailed or not. I figured that it might be a while since he's on vacation and because of the holiday Monday. I can't wait to see the map! :)

hp200lx

Original Poster
I was supposed to get one from MGMboy as well. I sent him a PM today to see if its been mailed or not. I figured that it might be a while since he's on vacation and because of the holiday Monday. I can't wait to see the map! :)

I hope so. I was so bummed when I noticed the side of the box that my shirt came in all ripped up and no map inside. It wasn't the sellers fault at all. He was very nice and is sending me a 25th anniversary eyes and ears all I have to do is pay shipping. I really want one of those maps, I can't wait to see one either!

wvugeoggrad

I still haven't recieved anything from MGMBoy...I hate to say this but...I hope that we didn't get scammed :veryconfu I was sooo looking forward to getting a 25th Anniversary map too :cry:

jrh1985

For some reason MGMBoy is not replying to his PM's. Is there another way to reach him. I don't think he's been on here since 10/1

MagliteL13

I have a good stack of 25th maps (completely dry and not water damaged) that I grabbed specifically with the intention I'd give them to people on wdwmagic. The only thing I ask in return is that you send a way for me to get it to you. PM if you're interested--I work 7 days a week in the parks, so give me a few days to get back to ya (I'm usually pretty good about it though).

Jeremy

TheBeatles

I have a good stack of 25th maps (completely dry and not water damaged) that I grabbed specifically with the intention I'd give them to people on wdwmagic. The only thing I ask in return is that you send a way for me to get it to you. PM if you're interested--I work 7 days a week in the parks, so give me a few days to get back to ya (I'm usually pretty good about it though).

Jeremy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom