Any extra 25th anniversary maps?

tonganprince

My sister in law is about to get on a plane to head there now.

I can ask her to grab a stack.

What exactly do you all need? Epcot park maps?

JNL0508

I was at the park on Oct 13 and 15 and I asked many different CM if they had any 25th Anniversary maps left that I could have, and they all said no. I asked at the stores, the rides, even guest relations and they all said no. It was a one day thing. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

MissM

There was a pleasant surprise in my mailbox today - the Epcot map in a padded envelope. Just wanted to say thanks to MGMBoy for getting it out to me. I think my trust has been restored. :)
-m

MissM

Ouch, really? I'm the only one who got something? Weirrrrrd. I had initiated a non-shipping seller process through paypal for my shipping donation back. (For the principal, not the $2.) Within a couple days, I had a pm and then a few days after that, it showed up. Wonder if that's why...?

Jeez, I'm sorry guys. I just assumed since the topic went off to retirement and I had received mine, everyone else did as well. Now I feel bad. :(
-m

he-guy

Recieved my map in excellent condition on Christmas Eve. So thank you MGM-Boy for the Christmas present! Posting the rededication video online so quickly was worth the Paypal donation alone, but it sure was great getting this unique souvenir. THANKS AGAIN!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom