Any CMs Here?

BeckyLSawyer

Wbnemo1 said:
time to make the models, time to get to jungle, time to take a nap...... need more hours in a day
Howdy Becksi

you can run , but you can't hide, well..... unless your name is Pete!

Hehe. Becksi... You guessed! And (Thanks to one particular Stripy Gentleman)...

Three Coordinators walk into a bar... There's a sign that says "We don't serve Coordinators here".

First Coordinator turns to his buddies and says, "I'll handle this..." He walks up to the bar and says, "We'll have three beers."

Bartender looks at him and says, "Buddy, we don't serve coordinators here. Get out."

Second coordinator rolls his eyes and walks to the bar. He sits down and says, "Hey, Keep, can I get three of your most expensive beers?"

"Nope, we don't serve coordinator's here."

The two coordinators look at each other, then turn to the third....

But he was upstairs, asleep in the office.

Just for you, Babs.

CrashNet

I am a Cast Member as well. I work at Innoventions as a presenter (the attractions with the HUGE scripts)...You'll usually find me at The Fantastic Plastics Works or The House of Innoventions. :)

Good story...hmmm...one time at the house, I accidently messed up the script and told my tour group the Innovis-4000D (a sophisticated sewing machine) had a water sprayer and blowdryer, which unfortunately is for the product after the sewing machine, the ToTo Toilet. :lol: I really wasn't feeling very well that day. :lol:

Wbnemo1

is Wade H. still over there at Innoventions? perhaps he's training Coord now?? he was my Trainer for Jungle..................

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom