Any CMs Here?

stitch131313

Robert, Housekeeping.
I don't start until December, so I don't know what Hotel I'm working at just yet. Who knows, I could be the one cleaning some of your rooms come Christmas.:p
Can't wait!

Fallen Angel said:
akkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! I'd give my left-arm to work Ad-Lib....I LOVE THE HAUNTED MANSION!!!!!!!!! I used to pick up Ad/Lib PAC shifts JUST so I could wear the HM costume!!

~heather

Hey guys,
Just curious as to what those terms mean. I'm gonna be coming out in January but curiosity hasn't killed my cat yet, could y'all enlighten me? Thanks. CM'S ROCK!

-Jake

se8472

DisneyGuyJake said:
Hey guys,
Just curious as to what those terms mean. I'm gonna be coming out in January but curiosity hasn't killed my cat yet, could y'all enlighten me? Thanks. CM'S ROCK!

-Jake

Ad/Lib PAC = Adventureland and Liberty Square, Parade Audience Control

Wbnemo1

Well howdy,
more CM"s cool...... Whining Wilderness William here!.......I too work at Adventureland /Liberty square attractions., used to work Mansion, but stopped, for a time a year ago..Jungle Cruise has been my home for many years, and also a Disney Artist , and professional model maker
Best,
William
Ps. Celestia, now I know who you are....... lol howdy!

celestia

Wbnemo1 said:
Well howdy,
more CM"s cool...... Whining Wilderness William here!.......I too work at Adventureland /Liberty square attractions., used to work Mansion, but stopped, for a time a year ago..Jungle Cruise has been my home for many years, and also a Disney Artist , and professional model maker
Best,
William
Ps. Celestia, now I know who you are....... lol howdy!

May I just take a moment to bow down before you- those models are amazing!
I really don't mind if a lot of people know who I am, I am always careful about my posts. :)

Any news on if there will be a pirate barker bird model, like the tiki one...?
*wink wink*
I've pretty much adopted that bird
:lol:

-if you ever want to go on a great jungle cruise, ask for william! truly!-
:)

joanna71985

Fallen Angel said:
LoL, I worked @ Downtown Disney, but I worked so much overtime I swear they should've just trained me at the MK too. I worked PAC & Wishes so much I had the 2 parades + wishes memorized....but it was SO worth it...you had THE BEST view of the parades...AND got paid for it :lol: . The only downside was the fact that I was working Frontierland PAC when Tigger got run-over by the parade vehicle. :(

~heather

I know. I was in Fantasyland merchandise, but I did Main Street PAC so much I knew everyone there. I LOVED doing PAC. I did Main Street (day and night), Tomorrowland (night), Frontierland (day and night- gotta love those shorts!), and MGM PAC, as well as Fantasmic PAC. And Heather, were you really doing PAC on the day of the accident? I'm sorry about that.:( That was a very sade day.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah I was, luckily i wasn't close to the accident, but noone really knew what was going on until AFTER we got home from work at saw it on the news. Disney was very hush-hush about the whole thing (understandably). :(

~heather

joanna71985 said:
I know. I was in Fantasyland merchandise, but I did Main Street PAC so much I knew everyone there. I LOVED doing PAC. I did Main Street (day and night), Tomorrowland (night), Frontierland (day and night- gotta love those shorts!), and MGM PAC, as well as Fantasmic PAC. And Heather, were you really doing PAC on the day of the accident? I'm sorry about that.:( That was a very sade day.

Wbnemo1

Celestia, thank you for the compliment on my model making......Barker bird is still available through Disneydirect.com. The overall bird is from Blaine Gibson(sp?) molds so in a sense you have the makings for the "pirate" barker parot as well:)

Heather, it was pluto that got run down by the parade float ...I was rolling the day it occured, we(fellow roller) weren't sure what happened at first either, then news crackled over the radio and we knew..very sad day indeed.........
Best to all,
William

Slipknot

Mike, Tomorrowland, you can find me at one of these attractions: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Stitch's Great mistake... er Escape, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Astro Orbiter, and Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress. :wave:

celestia

Wbnemo1 said:
Celestia, thank you for the compliment on my model making......Barker bird is still available through Disneydirect.com. The overall bird is from Blaine Gibson(sp?) molds so in a sense you have the makings for the "pirate" barker parot as well:)

Heather, it was pluto that got run down by the parade float ...I was rolling the day it occured, we(fellow roller) weren't sure what happened at first either, then news crackled over the radio and we knew..very sad day indeed.........
Best to all,
William

Maybe I can get him and put a pirate hat on him :lol:

I miss working pac...

celestia

I just applied to extend my program (yes, I am a CP.. again.. i'll admit it) and put entertainment as my first choice, so depending on how auditions go I may not be at my current location in december or january... so....

what the heck.

My name is Jessica, I work at Pirates of the Caribbean (obviously)
Come visit! :)
You can't miss me, I'm the crazy one that talks back to our pirate parrot

and no. I won't tell you anything about the rehab rumors. I don't want to get fired and nobody knows enough at potc about the rumors to give you an honest answer either way so don't even ask (anybody for that reason) ;)

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom