Any CMs Here?

LSUxStitch

Former CM - Epcot - Rescue Ranger = custodial (everywhere), Merch (Towers, carts, Ice Station), Guest Relations (Dining Reservations and Cirque Tickets), Park Clear, Illuminations guest viewing (Disablility and guest), KidCot....for now that is about all I can remember doing, but I am sure there was more lol.

MommytoMJM

Andrew is a CM, but you won't find him since he works in reservations, but we'll be in the parks on Thanksgiving and the Friday after, if you see us say hi! Our pics are on MJ's Blog in my sig line.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Pluto

My bad....I've tried to "block" it from my memory, and like I said I wasnt close to the accident site. Thanks for clarifying!

~heather

Wbnemo1 said:
Celestia, thank you for the compliment on my model making......Barker bird is still available through Disneydirect.com. The overall bird is from Blaine Gibson(sp?) molds so in a sense you have the makings for the "pirate" barker parot as well:)

Heather, it was pluto that got run down by the parade float ...I was rolling the day it occured, we(fellow roller) weren't sure what happened at first either, then news crackled over the radio and we knew..very sad day indeed.........
Best to all,
William

stitch131313

I just got my assignment today. I'm going to be at the All Star Music! I'm so excited I just want to tell everyone. I start in Dec. OMG I can't wait!

theRIOT

Ha. Formerly a full-time Vacation Planner at MK. How I miss the TTC. But spent a considerable amount of time in the park for PAC shifts – the greatest job ever. Now sadly seasonal and back in Ohio, BLAH!
I envy all of you who are still there. I really wanted to go into Guest Relations but had to move away.

l8r

JerMerBear

I was a former College Program, Spring Advantage 2005 at the Living Seas and Soarin Greeter.

I'll be doing the College Program again this coming Spring in Entertainment

crxbrett

Hey Celestia,

Since you work on the POTC maybe you can fill me on something regarding the queue area? THe music they play in the dungeon area where the skeletons are playin chess...do you have any info on that music? Like maybe if it's available on CD or what album it is? Thanks!

celestia

crxbrett said:
Hey Celestia,

Since you work on the POTC maybe you can fill me on something regarding the queue area? THe music they play in the dungeon area where the skeletons are playin chess...do you have any info on that music? Like maybe if it's available on CD or what album it is? Thanks!

There is a soundtrack for our attraction available to purchase, it also has tracks of imagineers doing audio tests on it. It may be on there. Some of the music in the chess scene is also the same from the Pirate Arcade that used to exist by the gift shop. I don't believe the guitar music from our queue is on the cd, but I'll try to find out.

saltmom1

Heather, it was pluto that got run down by the parade float ... then news crackled over the radio and we knew..very sad day indeed.........
Best to all,
William[/quote]

Was Pluto hurt ? Poor Pluto !:eek: :cry:

celestia

crxbrett said:
Hey Celestia,

Found some more info on it, PM'ed you. :)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
pluto

Yep, I was wrong, it has already been pointed out but thanks for clarifying :)

~heather

saltmom1 said:
Heather, it was pluto that got run down by the parade float ... then news crackled over the radio and we knew..very sad day indeed.........
Best to all,
William

Was Pluto hurt ? Poor Pluto !:eek: :cry:[/quote]

BeckyLSawyer

"Don't worry, I got the dangerous ones... The tree hippos! Yup, hippos in the trees... Wanna know my favorite part about that joke? Yeah, she looked..."

CM here, Ad-Lib attractions. Jungle mainly, Mansion not so much, HOP trained, Pirates soon... ATT-NEVER! MUAHAHAHAH!

Hi William... I know who you are... And I know where you sleep... (Hehe, it's big and blue and moldy all over... It's the Jungle Breakroom!)

Bye all!
Becksi

Wbnemo1

time to make the models, time to get to jungle, time to take a nap...... need more hours in a day
Howdy Becksi

you can run , but you can't hide, well..... unless your name is Pete!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Wbnemo1 said:
time to make the models, time to get to jungle, time to take a nap...... need more hours in a day
Howdy Becksi

you can run , but you can't hide, well..... unless your name is Pete!

Do you have any pictures of your models? Would love to see them. :wave:

joanna71985

saltmom1 said:
Best to all,
William

Was Pluto hurt ? Poor Pluto !:eek: :cry:[/quote]

There was an accident in 2004 where Pluto was run over by a float backstage, and was killed. Very sad day in Disney.:cry:

Wbnemo1

models to see ok hmm

models myself and my partner Rich A. did. We made all the patterns for the following pieces in the Disneystore Catalog(Disneydirect.com)
!st We made the Walt Disney Productions 50th Anniversary Nautilus figurine in 2004

2nd we did the 1959 Disneyland Mark 1 Monorail patterns which Master Replicas did the final production on... in metal!

3rd, I did the little Mainstreet Gazeebo for the pewter collection set

4th, we did the patterns for the 1955 First Jungle boat for Disneyland.Very exacting in details.

5th, I made the little CaseyJr Ticket booth replica patterns for this 50th anniversary piece..
I like this little guy, if it were painted rustic black, It would look like a Tim Burton piece

enjoy!
William

http://disneyshopping.go.com/Templa...95507%5FZ%2Ejpg

http://disneyshopping.go.com/Templa...95498%5FZ%2Ejpg

http://disneyshopping.go.com/Templa...95567%5FZ%2Ejpg

http://disneyshopping.go.com/Templa...95712%5FZ%2Ejpg
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom