Any CMs Here?

Kacki

Original Poster
If so, could your post your name, park, ride/land/general area? I'd be interested! Also, im interested in any CM stories!

OneSweetDream

I'm a dancer, and this May I'm auditioning to be a dancer in the shows and all...I hope I make it. If so, I'll do it for the summer and possibly throughout next year. So although I'm not a cast member, I might be next year! :animwink:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
CMs

Former CM- Downtown Disney Operations PI, Cirque, DisneyQuest, tickets.

~heather

Kacki said:
If so, could your post your name, park, ride/land/general area? I'd be interested! Also, im interested in any CM stories!

mikedlayer

I know I'm not a CM, but my ex girlfriend is, still in contact all the time, shes also in the shows and of course recommends it!

Kacki

Original Poster
OneSweetDream said:
I'm a dancer, and this May I'm auditioning to be a dancer in the shows and all...I hope I make it. If so, I'll do it for the summer and possibly throughout next year. So although I'm not a cast member, I might be next year! :animwink:

I really hope you succeed in any thing you want to do! :D

Mission: SPACE

(In a shy kinda way)
Hi I'm Justin and I'm a Disney Cast Member...

I'm in Operations at Lights, Motors, Action!, and hopefully soon will be in Ops at Everest.

Kacki

Original Poster
I'll be sure to look out for you! I hope to see you all. BTW- I'm 13, and will be travelling with 5 others. I'll be there 11-23-05 to around 11-27-05

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ad/Lib

akkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! I'd give my left-arm to work Ad-Lib....I LOVE THE HAUNTED MANSION!!!!!!!!! I used to pick up Ad/Lib PAC shifts JUST so I could wear the HM costume!!

~heather

celestia said:
*wave*

hiya. :)

I work in ad-lib operations at mk.

celestia

Fallen Angel said:
akkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! I'd give my left-arm to work Ad-Lib....I LOVE THE HAUNTED MANSION!!!!!!!!! I used to pick up Ad/Lib PAC shifts JUST so I could wear the HM costume!!

~heather

I don't work at haunted mansion..yet...(wishfull thinking, lol)

I'm more an adventureland gal.
Kungaloosh
:wave:

se8472

Fallen Angel said:

~heather

I so need to do that...and I see the PAC shifts on the portal too...one of these days

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Overtime

LoL, I worked @ Downtown Disney, but I worked so much overtime I swear they should've just trained me at the MK too. I worked PAC & Wishes so much I had the 2 parades + wishes memorized....but it was SO worth it...you had THE BEST view of the parades...AND got paid for it :lol: . The only downside was the fact that I was working Frontierland PAC when Tigger got run-over by the parade vehicle. :(

~heather

se8472 said:
I so need to do that...and I see the PAC shifts on the portal too...one of these days

MagliteL13

I'm also in Ad/Lib--and stick more towards Adventureland (unless doing PAC, of course). Hello my name is Jeremy and I'll be your Jungle Cruise Skipper, Alligator Wrestler, and if you don't laugh at my jokes I'll be your swimming instructor!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom