Any chance this Splash Mountain retheme is cancelled?

Homemade Imagineering

Start by sending one to whoever the current Park President is at Disneyland Resort.
Is it Josh now...?
So much going on , I can't keep the names straight between the coasts lately.

Address your letter to him with Disneyland's official mailing address.

You can also send mail to Burbank addressed to the Bob's if you dare....as well as key people of influence at WDI's address.

All of these can easily be looked up online...I don't currently have the list typed out.

Go for it..and remember to be professional and to the point.
Even if you don't receive a response, know full well your letter WILL get read.
This is why it is important to address it to a actual person, and not just 'Guest Relations' or the resort / company in general.

If you send them your email address included in your letter, you may receive a personal response, but don't be disheartened it turns out to be a 'canned' sample like the ones shown here up-thread.

Good luck, and let your voice be heard!

:)

-
Last year I sent a couple letters addressed to Chapek, Bob Weis, and a couple others about reviving Journey Into Imagination, and all I got was one automated response 😕

Figments Friend

Last year I sent a couple letters addressed to Chapek, Bob Weis, and a couple others about reviving Journey Into Imagination, and all I got was one automated response 😕

It happens , but somebody read your letter and that's a good thing.
Gotta express it and let em' know...and you did!
So take comfort in that fact.

The Imagination Pavillion is a touchy subject...so no wonder they responded with a auto-copy.
They have surely recieved much feedback over the last decade or more complaining about that atrocious excuse for a 'imaginative attraction' at this point everyone is getting the same automatic response.

-

Phroobar

Start by sending one to whoever the current Park President is at Disneyland Resort.
Is it Josh now...?
So much going on , I can't keep the names straight between the coasts lately.

Address your letter to him with Disneyland's official mailing address.

You can also send mail to Burbank addressed to the Bob's if you dare....as well as key people of influence at WDI's address.

All of these can easily be looked up online...I don't currently have the list typed out.

Go for it..and remember to be professional and to the point.
Even if you don't receive a response, know full well your letter WILL get read.
This is why it is important to address it to a actual person, and not just 'Guest Relations' or the resort / company in general.

If you send them your email address included in your letter, you may receive a personal response, but don't be disheartened if it turns out to be a 'canned' sample like the ones shown here up-thread.

Good luck, and let your voice be heard!

-

el_super

Dunno how likely that is, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

There is zero chance that the reimagining gets cancelled. If the bags of splash merchandise leaving WDW wasn't enough to pay for both refurbishments, they could just close DL's splash and leave it empty for a few years until they are ready to start work on the new one. That would be strangely ironic.

el_super

If one of the American Splashes gets saved (I know its just fantasy) it should be the WDW version. It's just a better attempt at the attraction.

Maybe I am biased (I'm sure I am) but I never liked either the WDW or Tokyo version of Splash. In fact I would even rate the Tokyo version slightly better than WDW's ... just because it's in Tokyo. Both versions though, destroy the fundamental fun that a log flume attraction is supposed to create (being close to the water, moving fast, feeling out of control). Seriously, that weird mandate that story is supposed to trump all other aspects of an attraction is something that ruined WDI a LONG time ago and directly attributable to Baxter and Sklar.

The log ride at Knott's is better than WDW's Splash Mountain.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Maybe I am biased (I'm sure I am) but I never liked either the WDW or Tokyo version of Splash. In fact I would even rate the Tokyo version slightly better than WDW's ... just because it's in Tokyo. Both versions though, destroy the fundamental fun that a log flume attraction is supposed to create (being close to the water, moving fast, feeling out of control). Seriously, that weird mandate that story is supposed to trump all other aspects of an attraction is something that ruined WDI a LONG time ago and directly attributable to Baxter and Sklar.

The log ride at Knott's is better than WDW's Splash Mountain.
gonna quote you. i feel the same way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom