Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

The Grand Inquisitor

I bet either Monsters Inc land or an Eternals attraction and mini land will replace all of animation courtyard.
At least I hope that is what happens. Animation courtyard right now is extremely lame. The Little Mermaid shows is seriously outdated and the disney junior show is super lame. Plus Launch Bay barely qualifies as a star wars museum, its mostly meet and greets. I would be sad if they removed walt disney presents. Disney should honestly build a full fledged walt disney museum in one of the parks.

rsm

I foresee 3-4 years of playing it safe, wrapping up Epcot to some version of what is designed to be a seeing what happens with attendance, the economy, and SW as a whole.

The Grand Inquisitor

I think both those ,would be great ,add a indoor roller coaster of a dark ride in that area ,also I would like them to add a ride to TSL and SWGE.

Spash007

At least I hope that is what happens. Animation courtyard right now is extremely lame. The Little Mermaid shows is seriously outdated and the disney junior show is super lame. Plus Launch Bay barely qualifies as a star wars museum, its mostly meet and greets. I would be sad if they removed walt disney presents. Disney should honestly build a full fledged walt disney museum in one of the parks.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you don't have young kids? I don't love Disney Junior personally, but it's always been insanely popular with the young kid crowd through it's many iterations.

The Grand Inquisitor

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you don't have young kids? I don't love Disney Junior personally, but it's always been insanely popular with the young kid crowd through it's many iterations.
I have a younger brother. We used to go to the original show that featured the puppets. That was a fun show the new show is not. Its very loud and obnoxious. But if its popular with kids that's fine by me :)

Bocabear

They should next take the Animation Courtyard and create a through-way all the way to Rock & Rollercoaster, theme it all to ToonTown, Turn the Animation Building into Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Re-build the toontown residential district running behind the Sunset market on your way to Benny The Cab' Crazy tour of Hollywood re theming of R&RR... Add a few meet and greets and some shops and another ride or two

3-D

There are situations where it is appropriate, but those situations are few and far between. With Star Wars, I absolutely think it's appropriate.

Yeah, I was going to edit my post to say that Star Wars is definitely an exception. Just got back from WDW yesterday and I absolutely loved GE but I generally think building a whole land around one IP, like Cars or Zootopia, is not a good use of resources (physical space and money).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom