Any Attraction You Actually Want To Get Stuck On?

Fantasmic

I've been stuck on, and evacuated off the TTA. That was pretty fun! I geeked out a little bit when I realised we were getting walked off!

I'd love to be stuck on any of the big E-Tickets!

Oh, I also got stuck on Cheeta Hunt at Busch Gardens and they had to reset the ride and we got to launch from the 2nd launch hill which was REALLY cool!

RunnerFool

Haunted Mansion graveyard scene. Spaceship Earth any scene. Actually, I enjoy getting stopped/stuck on just about any ride at WDW.

*sorry for the third post*

I don't like getting stuck on It's a Small World, though. One hour of the little voices singing "It's a small world after all" was about my limit for life LOL

DisneyPrincess5

It'd be fun to get stuck on Living with the Land in the greenhouse areas or farm house scene (MY FAVORITE!) or the top of Splash before the big drop. We never get a good look at the view since we're excited for the drop!

magnanimous66

My honeymoon 1995 Space Mountain, the carts suddenly stop, all the lights come on, cast members appear, instructing us that we had to exit the ride. Cast members guided everyone through the fully lit ride.

Brittany--

I've gotten stuck in the attic scene of The Haunted Mansion and we were walked off. It was so cool to see everything with the lights on.
We've also gotten stuck in the top of ToT. We were up there for about 20 minutes with the lights on and everything, and then suddenly we started to drop. I thought it was fun but a family friend was with us on it and she was sobbing hysterically. Needless to say, she has not been on the ride since.

UberPlannerMom

Because everyone keeps mentioning HM I have to tell on myself. Last time we were in MK we got stuck on HM for just a few minutes. My husband was riding with the one year old which meant I was with the then 6 year old. After a bit he says to me, "it's creepy that she keeps saying the same thing over and over!" I happen to be very good at the wicked witches laugh from the Wizard of Oz so whenever he wasn't looking at me I would let out a nice loud one. When I did it my normally lion hearted little boy shrieked and cowered! Oops!

Minnie1976

At DLR Haunted Mansion stopped just long enough for me to get pictures of the bride. I'm not a photographer enough to get the picture as the attraction moves so I was excited that the 2 pictures came out pretty good thanks to the camera I have.
Years ago I had to walk out of Splash Mountain. Where it stopped with me wasn't exciting. it was after the fall and when you came around the curve so all that was by me were rocks walls. It was interesting how they took us out.

PUSH

I got stopped on Backlot Tours last March at the Catastrophe Canyon part. When the ground tilts, one of the parts didn't go back down. It took probably 30 minutes to get someone there. They tried to fix it, but after about 10-15 minutes they finally decided to evacuate us. It was kind of cool to walk through the area, but all they said was "If you want to come back, just tell a CM that you broke down and you'll get right on!" Needless to say, I never went back.

ndiniz

I'd love to get stuck anywhere in the Haunted Mansion, probably pirates of the Caribbean (not at the beginning because of the drop), and certainly stuck anywhere on Buzz Lightyear. I'd laugh really hard if I was stuck on Buzz lightyear.

Goofyernmost

If anyone knows better please speak up, but, I was under the impression that Pirates and IASW are moved along by water current. They cannot get the boats to stop in any particular spot. The are in a track, but not really tethered to anything. If those stop mid-stream it is because something happened to the pumps that push the water, otherwise you end up bunched up at the end of the ride.

PUSH

If anyone knows better please speak up, but, I was under the impression that Pirates and IASW are moved along by water current. They cannot get the boats to stop in any particular spot. The are in a track, but not really tethered to anything. If those stop mid-stream it is because something happened to the pumps that push the water, otherwise you end up bunched up at the end of the ride.

I believe this is the case. I think the reason people are saying those for answers is because they would like to get stuck there, whether it's possible or not.

Clamman73

I wonder if anyone has gotten stuck on EE right at the top before you go backwards...I think I've seen stairs there.

JIMINYCR

Got stuck on HM once with my doombuggy sitting right in the middle of the Grand Hall (banquet table). It was great because it was the first time I was able to linger long enough to see ALL the characters and look around long enough to scope out the entire scene... Got stuck on POTC by the jail cell scene which was cool. But I would mostly enjoy getting stuck on the TOT. Love that Twilight Zone. Stuck in the halls, just keep that Twilight Zone creepy feeling on high.

RunnerFool

Someone told me that the ride stoped (broke?) and they were given fast passes to any one ride on the list. I don't know why they would have gotton one of these if the ride doesn't get "stuck"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom