Any Attraction You Actually Want To Get Stuck On?

Yert3

Original Poster
Most people hate getting stuck on attractions, but sometimes, I actually like it. I was just curious to see if anyone else out there did to and what attractions they would be.

Mine are:
Splash Mountain (Ev'erybody's got a laughin' place segment before the dark drop.)
Haunted Mansion (Graveyard)
Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid (Kiss the Girl)
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros (End part when Donald, José, and Panchito are singing the theme)

Aurora1

ToT at the very top with the doors open would be nice. Living with the Land would be good, too.

Haha TOT was TERRIFYING to get stuck on- we had just finished all of the drops, and pulled back out of that area when we got stuck. You could hear the other cars still dropping and people screaming before the lights finally came on and they announced the problems. Funny though... despite being terrified about the break down, we jumped at the chance when they offered us to skip the line and go right back on!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Soarin' right at the orange groves!

I'm trying to figure out if this break down could occur in a way that was actually pleasant. If the film stops that is no good. The seats don't do much but gently sway and the like once you are up in the air. I'm not sure if the orange scent would be nice if it was blasted out constantly for minutes at a time. I suppose, if it broke down in a "magical" way...like the film kept replaying the orange grove scene so you soared over it again and again.....One plus would be that if the "vacation diet" had worked magic on someone's digestive system, you could do an unnoticed "pressure release" using the orange scent as cover. I like it.

BryceM

Haha TOT was TERRIFYING to get stuck on- we had just finished all of the drops, and pulled back out of that area when we got stuck. You could hear the other cars still dropping and people screaming before the lights finally came on and they announced the problems. Funny though... despite being terrified about the break down, we jumped at the chance when they offered us to skip the line and go right back on!
I would be so scared of another elevator colliding with mine!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom