Any absolutely BIZZARE CM/Character experiences?

OliveMcFly

I'm gonna place this story back in '87 or '88. We had breakfast with the characters on the Empress Lilly. Goofy took a young woman out of her chair, bent her over and spanked her repeatedly with a tray. Then he used the tray as a surfboard down a small set of stairs.
We have all this on home video too. I think it's incredibly funny but it wouldn't fly today.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Funny Character Reaction: On my last trip my 5 yr. old cousin asked Br'er Bear (whom we found by a miracle as he was walking to his backstage area) if he was related to the Care Bears. He just scratched his head, and when I pulled up a picture, he made one of those, "Oh dear lord no!" gestures. When asked if he would marry them, he just started fake crying with his head down. He then walked over to his handler (wo was watching the whole scene laughing),and whispered something to her. The handler started laughing and told me that Br'er Bear dated one of them in high school and they make him sad.

DanielleOG

This happened May 2017 in Epcot, World Showcase. My boyfriend and I met Jasmine in Morocco. Her and I started talking about clothes, since her outfit had changed. She mentioned that she loved wearing different outfits, to which I said: "Oh, except for the red one, right?" (implying it is evil since Jafar had forced her to wear it). She leaned over and whispered in my ear: "I save that one for Aladdin.."
My jaw dropped and when I told my boyfriend afterwards what she said, he couldn't believe it!

Raineman

This happened May 2017 in Epcot, World Showcase. My boyfriend and I met Jasmine in Morocco. Her and I started talking about clothes, since her outfit had changed. She mentioned that she loved wearing different outfits, to which I said: "Oh, except for the red one, right?" (implying it is evil since Jafar had forced her to wear it). She leaned over and whispered in my ear: "I save that one for Aladdin.."
My jaw dropped and when I told my boyfriend afterwards what she said, he couldn't believe it!
This just proves that Disney is NOT just for kids...;)

The first time we ever visited any Disney park was in Paris many, many years ago. As a last night treat, DH got us into Cafe Mickeys, just so that I could meet Tigger! We were sat with a couple of other English people and the drinks were flowing!

Eyeore came over to meet us. DH stood up and Eyeore immediately saw his Chelsea FC (soccer) shirt. Eyeore put his fists up to indicate that he wanted a fight and then whispered (yes, shock, horror - whispered!!) that he was a Bordeaux fan - Chelsea had beaten his team in the Champions League that week. For those in the US, Champions League is soccer's biggest club comp.

With that, DH and Eyeore start pretend sparring. Suddenly, the Sheriff of Nottingham (no joke) comes over and gets between them to split them up!! It really was hilarious!

All the characters then spent the rest of the night at, around and on our tables having a great laugh! It was one to remember and the entire trip gave us our love of Disney. We went to Florida a year later and have been going back for 9 years - after year 1 we became DVC and now have a gazillion points!

P.S. yes, I did get to meet and dance with Tigger!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom