Anoying Guest Habits

westie

1. Unsupervised cavechildren

2. Mom's who absolutely will run you over with that thing

3. CM's with god complexes

4. Groping

5. People who watch me in the bathroom to see if I washed my hands. Or at least thats where I thought he was looking?!

BRER STITCH

People who leave their cell phones on during shows and attractions.

If you are so darn important that you have to talk right that minute, you probably shouldn't be at WDW now, should you?!?!?!?

:fork:

CarpeDM

Good one Brer Stitch.

How about people who are walking and yelling into there cell phone describing everything that is going on. Sometimes it is so loud, I don't think the other person needs a cell phone to hear.

crazygirley

People who, when on WDW transportation, look at you as they talk really loudly to their children about something as though you might also chime in in their defense. Example: "Mommy, when can I put my Tinkerbell earrings in my ears?" "JENNY, I ALREADY TOLD YOU...WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE HOTEL AND MOMMY WASHES THEM OFF." "But mommy, they are new and clean already" "NO JENNY...THEY HAVE GERMS, GERMS ARE BAD FOR LITTLE GIRLS LIKE YOU"...All the while, looking at you with a smile that screams..."Help!"

WiCKMaN

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
People who leave their cell phones on during shows and attractions.

If you are so darn important that you have to talk right that minute, you probably shouldn't be at WDW now, should you?!?!?!?

:fork:
Those people are the most annoying! Especially when it goes like: "Hello? Hi! I'm watching Fantasmic right now... What? I can't hear you very well.. What did you say? Sorry?"

Why do they need to call during a show where they can't hear the person talking on the other side of the phone anyway...

aim

People running into the back of my heels with the strollers. Not only does it bug me, but it hurts.

Parents not watching their children.

In populated areas, letting their little toddler push the stroller. It's ok if there's not a lot of people around. But in a place with a crowd, it's just annoying.

My biggest thing that annoys me, when I go into a store and look around, I don't get really good service. Yes, I am small for my age, and seem to pass as a little kid. But, even if I whip my money out (so they know I am paying) I usually have to hunt down a CM to help me. Well, that is if the CM is not a guy...haha :lol:

thumper

Have to agree with the double wide strollers - I especially like when you see a bigger child (7 or 8 year old) in them...:brick:

I love when you enter a theater and the CM says, "Move all the way down to the end and please do not stop in the middle." Of course, you always have some family who has to plop themselves smack in the middle of the row only to screw things up. I can understand when the theater is not full capacity, but I can't tell you how many times I've been to the American Adventure where this has happened! AAGGGHH!:hammer:

Sulley

People using scooters in confined areas that they were not meant to be used in.

And then the appology that comes after they ran over your foot "Oh I'm sorry, are you OK?" This said as your face turns pale white from the pain, as they run it over again to get away from you.:mad:

(I had to sit down for about 30 minutes after that).

-Sulley

djmatthews

• Guest that do not obey the smoking rules.
  • Adults yelling at their kids - yes kids do get out of control (and adults) - it is WDW!
  • People that block exits, pathways etc
  • People that push and jump the queue... I once had a bit of a word with someone that jump the queue while waiting for a mat at BB.

Invero

My biggest pet peeve are those who do not read signs. I can understand if the sign isn't very readable, but for the new bright orange LED signs we have on the buses, there's no excuse.

"Do you go to Downtown Disney?" Hrmm... the big huge bright orange sign says Magic Kingdom. What do YOU think?

Or worse yet... those who come up to me at load zone 7 and ask "Do you go to the All-Stars?" No, load zone 14. Then they go to the next bus and ask the same question. As if I'm lying to them!

I've gotten to the point where when I drop people off, I say, "Remember... if it doesn't say Caribbean Beach... IT DOESNT GO THERE!"

aim

Originally posted by djmatthews
  • Adults yelling at their kids - yes kids do get out of control (and adults) - it is WDW!

This one reminded me of one that upsets me to see. When an adult hits their kids at WDW. I know kids can get out of hand, but is the hitting necassary?:confused:

Invero

One more thing I forgot.

Those annoying spinny lighty things. Especially on a dark bus at night. Drives me nuts! Even moreso than not reading signs :)

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by thumper
I love when you enter a theater and the CM says, "Move all the way down to the end and please do not stop in the middle." Of course, you always have some family who has to plop themselves smack in the middle of the row only to screw things up.

You know, I have been known to "accidently" step on the feet of those I am climbing over, then smile sweetly and say "I'm sorry--we were told to go to the END of the row...."

Invero

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
You know, I have been known to "accidently" step on the feet of those I am climbing over, then smile sweetly and say "I'm sorry--we were told to go to the END of the row...."

I don't do this often... but...

*triple Z snap*

You go, girl! :)

mr snrub

Originally posted by Sulley
People using scooters in confined areas that they were not meant to be used in.

And then the appology that comes after they ran over your foot "Oh I'm sorry, are you OK?" This said as your face turns pale white from the pain, as they run it over again to get away from you.:mad:

(I had to sit down for about 30 minutes after that).

-Sulley

im sure they wouldnt have done that to the REAL sulley :animwink:

bandman

People who wait until they get to the turnstyle to search for their park tickets ... and then can't figure out how to put them in the reader ... AND THEN, even though they do not have an AP try to put their fingers in for a scan, AND THENNNNN try to go through the stroller/wheelchair gate, Meanwhile even though I am only the 5th person in line when the park opens, 4,000 people are getting to RnR before me beacuse of these idiots. !! AHHHH:hammer:

meeko_33785

People at shows that have benches like It's Tough to Be A Bug that pushes you over and takes up half of your seat when there is plenty of room in the row behind you. And the people who do this don't really need that much room! Honestly, it would have been more comfortable sitting on the floor than being squashed between two guests.

mkepcotmgmak

Hi, me, my wife, my 8 kids, my three nieces, two nephews, my aunt, my sister and her husband, oh, and my grandmother from my mothers side, and my grandfather from my side, and his brother's son's cousin were all planning on standing right where you are to view this evening's parade... so, if you keep standing there, we ARE going to s q u e e z e in, and granny is in a motorized wheelchair, and she is not above running over your toes, oh yeah, we also need you to be kind enough to make room for three double wide strollers... you can have some of their popcorn and soda, whatever they don't spill on your feet -

the scary thing is, this REALLY happened to me a few years ago, minus the amount of people, a family of 5 with their grandmother in a wheelchair walked up late to watch Spectro, and just squeezed through EVERYBODY - we had been waiting for at least 45 minutes, the granny ran over MY FEET, and they had a stroller, with the kids spilling crap everywhere, and screaming, I CANT SEE I CANT SEE>.... Disney magic at its finest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom