Another new Offkilter album

celticdog

Original Poster
Offkilter has released another new album titled "Kick It". I don't have a song list, as i just found about this yesterday. Maybe "Belle" has more information, as she seems to have all the inside scoop on the boys.

The disk is available at the Offkilter website: http://offkilter.net/

Cricket2713

That's great news. It will give my other cd's a chance to rest. And any passengers in my car something new to complain about. Why I am friends with people who think bagpipes are not musical instruments I will never know. It took five trips to Epcot to get one of them to listen to the boys and now she will at least tolerate their music. She's lucky I haven't brought my set of pipes with me on vacation to keep up with my practicing. Hmmm maybe this December when I go down I should :animwink:

Eljay

Here's the song list for Kick It!, the latest Off Kilter CD!

1. Where I'll Be
2. Leaving of Liverpool
3. Too Blind
4. Loch Lomond Intro
5. Lock Lomond
6. Lament for Freeman's Whistle
7. Green Fields of France
8. Whiskey In The Jar
9. Everywhere I Go
10. Walk Away

For those of you who have seen the band perform live recently, you will definitely recognize #'s 1, 3, 9 & 10 as rockin' original compositions.

#7 is always a crowd favorite, although there is hardly a dry eye in the audience when they do that song. Just awesome.

Mark's voice has never sounded better and the musicianship of the band continues to grow and excel! Jamie is brilliant on the pipes as always.

You can order it here, on the Merch page. http://www.offkilter.net/

Enjoy! :wave:

madge

Eljay said:
Here's the song list for Kick It!, the latest Off Kilter CD!

1. Where I'll Be
2. Leaving of Liverpool
3. Too Blind
4. Loch Lomond Intro
5. Lock Lomond
6. Lament for Freeman's Whistle
7. Green Fields of France
8. Whiskey In The Jar
9. Everywhere I Go
10. Walk Away

For those of you who have seen the band perform live recently, you will definitely recognize #'s 1, 3, 9 & 10 as rockin' original compositions.

#7 is always a crowd favorite, although there is hardly a dry eye in the audience when they do that song. Just awesome.

Mark's voice has never sounded better and the musicianship of the band continues to grow and excel! Jamie is brilliant on the pipes as always.

You can order it here, on the Merch page. http://www.offkilter.net/

Enjoy! :wave:

I'm partial to 4/5 and 7 :)

wannabeBelle

Hey Eljay thanks for picking up on this thread for me!!!! I really need someone to send me these types of threads!!! I missed my own Happy B day thread on here for almost a month before I stumbled across it!!! Anyhow back on topic. Yes Off Kilter is still playing in EPCOT. The New album is AWESOME. I agree completely with Eljay's assesement of the CD. Definitely a must listen!! Belle

Loretta

wannabeBelle said:
Hey Eljay thanks for picking up on this thread for me!!!! I really need someone to send me these types of threads!!! I missed my own Happy B day thread on here for almost a month before I stumbled across it!!! Anyhow back on topic. Yes Off Kilter is still playing in EPCOT. The New album is AWESOME. I agree completely with Eljay's assesement of the CD. Definitely a must listen!! Belle
Belle, will they be selling Kick It at Epcot? If so I'll wait until Oct. to buy it. We only have 1 of their cd's now so are ready for a new one. Loretta

imamouse

Yeah! This is great news and helps me with my Christmas shopping. :xmas:
I began taking our family to WDW around the holidays in 1999 and while there, I sneak around a buy one gift each for my husband and our 2 sons to put under the tree marked "From MM". Now all I have to figure out is who gets the new Off Kilter CD. Hmmm....maybe me!

wannabeBelle

Loretta said:
Belle, will they be selling Kick It at Epcot? If so I'll wait until Oct. to buy it. We only have 1 of their cd's now so are ready for a new one. Loretta
As of the last time I was in EPCOT (Mid July) they were not selling this item as of yet. I know that there is an approval process that must be gone through for all new merchandise. I am not sure if it will be available in October. I am going to be seeing the boys at the Irish Fest in Indy in Mid September so I can ask around and find out if it will be available if they are notified. Also you can always order the CD through the official website www.offkilter.net I have heard through some of my friends who have done so that if you request the band to sign it before shipping they will do so!!! Great bunch of guys I tell ya!!!! Kick It really is an amazing album. Mark's vocals on this one are stellar, super sharp and crystal clear. Jamie, of course, is always amazing on the pipes ( and includes some tin whistle on this album) On every CD of their's I have one song. This CD it is Green Fields of France. GORGEOUS!!!!! Hey ImaMouse Definitely I think it is a good treat for yourself!!!! Belle

madge

I ordered Kick It! off the website (wish I knew that they'd sign it when I placed my order :( ) and it was $20, shipped. No tax, no shipping....it costs the same as the CDs in the parks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom