Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Coronado

Original Poster
Yes that is Tumbleweed.... population...."dried out".....which I am also... as far as the pix go.....I will be in WDW on Friday....to gather some more out of the way, odd, unusual, and other kinds of pic.......so someone put up one of your favorite snaps...

Coronado

Original Poster
This one is probably tooooo easy.... but...... Where in the WDW is this?

Attachments

• dionplaz.jpg
    dionplaz.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 136

Coronado

Original Poster
You are correct ... It is the que line to get onto the ride....I have some more pix to view.... they will be up soon....I have to edit them.... I was at WDW today....went fishing at 6:00AM from Boardwalk.... a good day fishing....we hauled ten.... four over 3 pounds....a good time was had by all.....:cool:

Coronado

Original Poster
This may be difficult..... but then again we have soooo many experts here... Where in the WDW is this?

Attachments

• upstairs.jpg
    upstairs.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 101

Coronado

Original Poster
Nice stab.... but you would have to walk a long way into the woods to find this place......but be faithful.... you will find it:lol:

Coronado

Original Poster
Yes it is the Wilderness Lodge on the second floor above the entrance.....I admit it was a poor picture... let me try again... Where in the WDW is this?

Attachments

• dream.jpg
    dream.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 95

Coronado

Original Poster
OK Brent.... you are correct.... the boat is behind the America Gardens....Most people do not know the name of the boat....It can only be seen from the water side of the theatre....so how goo dre you at this? Where in the WDW is this?

Attachments

• forge.jpg
    forge.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 91

Coronado

Original Poster
Goofyteen has the correct answer... It is outside of the Wilderness Lodge...... Okey dokey... here comes another easy one.......Where in the WDW is this?

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 132

Coronado

Original Poster
True True.... True.... but where is the box in the foreground located? (PS I am giving you credit for a corect answer) the picture was taken at about 6:15 AM.....

Coronado

Original Poster
Ok the place was the Friendship Boat dock in World Showcase Lagoon......On to more pix around the WDW.... Where in the WDW is this?

Attachments

• italaaiaa.jpg
    italaaiaa.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 130

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom