Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Coronado

Original Poster
Can't say..... BUT look at the picture closely and see if you see something tha reminds you of some place you have been....No do not look fore something very small or hidden....just look at the whole picture.....:D

TURKEY

Originally posted by Coronado
Can't say..... BUT look at the picture closely and see if you see something tha reminds you of some place you have been....No do not look fore something very small or hidden....just look at the whole picture.....:D

I'm thinking one of the miniature golf courses. I don't know if it's just spelling that is wrong or what. But that and something in the picture leads me to golf.

Maria

Originally posted by Coronado

I never understand your hints! :(

Coronado

Original Poster
OK Maria...here's a better hint......it is a place where you wouldn't want get caught up stream without a paddle.....I wouldn't 'venture around there ...wouldn't you like to take another turn at guessing....and please don't complain about my hints...it just steams me!....:lol:

Coronado

Original Poster
That was an old one.... now I am not sure.... It was a photo that was scanned and I am almost positive that it was at the launch area of the Jungle Cruise.....It is what you fail to see on the opposite side when you are waving bye to the crowd.... OK howz about something that may be easier....name the place and what is said by the character in the picture.....

Attachments

• mkpirats.jpg
    mkpirats.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 117

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
It's from POTC right before you go over the waterfall. He says something like, Aye Mateys there be rough waters ahead.

Coronado

Original Poster
Turbo is correct.....rough waters ahead is daid by the skelliton skipper just before the skull and cross bones......OK I am about out of ammo.... is there someone who has a memorable pix of WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom