Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Coronado

Original Poster
mouse 8, pan, and Maria.... No but I am looking at a 56 Pontiac....my wife won't let me buy.... she said why buy another car you won't clean:lol: pan and Maria.....it is verymuch on the property......that old car looks like one of the old dinosaurs I used to drive.....MEEEMOOORRRIIIEEES!

Coronado

Original Poster
Exacitively.....humpan.....I should not give so many clues....It is across from the new Chester and Hester's....next to the garage that is realy the souvenier shop for dinosaur ride..... This may be a little difficult but it is in the park fer sure....just stay in line to guess which the answer is.....

Attachments

• tarz.jpg
    tarz.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 189

Maria

Are you talking in riddles, or that was just a comment???! :confused: If it was a riddle, then I have to go with somewhere in AK.... because of the building in the background.... if not, maybe the Studios?? I don´t know!! :lol:

Coronado

Original Poster
Yes it is the tree from Tarzan Rocks... I think that it is the best show in the entire park... the dancers are great, the skaters are super and the fliers..... WOOOOO!

Gee whilakers gang....I just can't fool any of you.... try this place in WDW.......

Attachments

• dionshop.jpg
    dionshop.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 209

Coronado

Original Poster
Okeydokey.....I wanted you to be sure to say that it was not in dynorama.....:cool:
As uaual I have another EASSSSY.....pix....BUT name the character too if you can

Attachments

• musicpool.jpg
    musicpool.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 219

Coronado

Original Poster
Correct again:D This is all I can take tonight.......If you get this I won't know until tomorrow.... Good luck... I THINK this is hard but you all have proven me wrong many times on this thread.....

Attachments

• jumbo.jpg
    jumbo.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 182

Coronado

Original Poster
Finally!!!!! one that Maria doesn't know....I'm going to write this date down....May 9....the first time Maria didn't know the answer Woo Hoo:lol:

Maria

Originally posted by Coronado
Finally!!!!! one that Maria doesn't know....I'm going to write this date down....May 9....the first time Maria didn't know the answer Woo Hoo:lol:

LOL!! It´s not the only one I didn´t know... it´s the first one I have NO CLUE about!! hahaha:lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom