Another Great Spot ...But Where?

DigitalDisney

Actually, I think this pic is from the elephant at Rainforest Cafe over at DAK. It's by the secret 2nd park gate, and you can walk behind this elephant and take that same picture. I've got one almost exactly like it. :)

Coronado

Original Poster
rockin, CP2000, and Digital D you are all correct..... Lets see hum.....where could I find a pix to stump everyone....????
Try this:

Attachments

• asmus.jpg
    asmus.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 237

Coronado

Original Poster
Yes Yes Yes .....everyone is right.....I can't fool anyone....BUT I'm tryin'......now be SPECIFIC.... where in WDW is this......

Attachments

• tracks.jpg
    tracks.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 201

Irrawaddy Erik

right before the toontown station its the track switch for the waltdisney world railroad........to the right is the round house and to the left is the way back to frontierland .....walk back there all the time

Coronado

Original Poster
Close enough....now I am confused.... the pix was taken off the back of the train and it was headed toward Main Street Station....monorail is in background....ok last easy pix of tonight...try this one......Where in WDW is this:

Attachments

• rainforest.jpg
    rainforest.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 184

Coronado

Original Poster
Digital D is correct. the pix is taken from the small waiting area just to the left of the front entrance......Where is this found in WDW.....

Attachments

• emporium.jpg
    emporium.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 169

Irrawaddy Erik

i saw the m on the left but there is also a S and an A on the other so im going to put it together and say some where on Main St. USA...........total shot in the dark

DigitalDisney

It's definately on Main Street somewhere. This object is a seal of some sort, and the bottom that we can't see says 'Main Street U.S.A'

I'll guess somewhere in the Main Street Railroad Station

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom