News Another Fight at Magic Kingdom

Lilofan

The stress of a Disneyparks vacation maybe?

Folks pay a lot of money at perhaps the one and only shot at that perfect Disneyparks vacation.

There is a lot stress to achieve that perfect Disneyparks vacation
One place I suggest where I don't see many stressed out folks is at the beach. The surf, sand, calm waves, bikinis, ice cold beers, etc have a calming effect on me.

Raxel7851

This was the entrance of the park.
Family one was getting their picture taken - looks like by PhotoPass - and family two got in the shot and had not only no respect for what was going on, but actually decided to get physical about it.
We’ve been taking pictures in that same exact spot for years! It may possibly be the most popular photo op except for maybe Main St with the Castle in the background. In all of those times everyone waiting to take a picture was very respectful and waited their turn.

V_L_Raptor

Those kids might've got up that morning thinking that was the day they were going to Magic Kingdom ... and the 'adults' ruined it.

Those kids have probably seen that kind of thing before, unfortunately. It can really suck when your family decides to act like they do behind closed doors out in the front of a theme park entrance.

They may still get to have some fun at MK, but the memory will indeed stick.

ilovetotravel1977

How do you get in a fight with somebody before you even get to Main Street? Also, I would have pressed charges.
In my younger years, whenever someone threatened me with violence (I can count three times in my life), I would warn them ahead of th their first strike that I would be pressing charges on them for assault. Their "courage" quickly dissipated.

Patcheslee

How do you get in a fight with somebody before you even get to Main Street? Also, I would have pressed charges.
Wouldn't the person pressing charges have to return to the state if a trial took place? Not sure I'd risk my job or have the extra cash to even appear.

OneofThree

Another big brawl at MK a few days ago, this time over a PhotoPass opportunity in the main entrance. One arrest, one very bloodied guy. Viewer discretion advised for the video in the article.

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, these were not the people visiting WDW -promise, I was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom