News Another Drunk Banned for Life

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I was at Epcot a few years ago, and very drunk young people were numerous.
Saw a kid vomiting in the bushes near Norway.
Saw two guys drunkenly hitting on a female store attendant in the shop at International Gateway.
It was bad.
Men flirting with woman? *Gasp! We must alert the village elders!! Countless vacations will be ruined.

And I saw a kid puke on the conveyer belt at Peter Pan on my last trip. The only possible reason for it must be due to alcohol. It was bad.

Incomudro

Men flirting with woman? *Gasp! We must alert the village elders!! Countless vacations will be ruined.

And I saw a kid puke on the conveyer belt at Peter Pan on my last trip. The only possible reason for it must be due to alcohol. It was bad.

Not "men flirting with woman."
What's wrong with you anyway?
Two, sloppy drunken guys hitting on one lone female - who was clearly uncomfortable and wanted no part of it.

And again, re. the kid - you're linking comparisons where none should be made.
Are you really going to compare a sick kid to an adult vomiting because they're wasted?

disney4life2008

It's pretty pathetic to get drunk at Disney. Makes no sense. She must have had tons of money to waste. Watered down alcohol would be the last thing I would spend my money on.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I am just done with this thread and with this site! People are not fully reading posts. Being extremely rude and disrespectful to others. I thought this would be a happy place to share your experiences and help one another enjoy "The happiest Place on Earth" Instead I find rude hateful responses all through this site! Not a single thread yet have I read where it was a 100% positive experience! No wonder cast members are so rude especially to Annual Pass holders!
What part of the title of this thread, "Drunk banned for life" did you think was going to be about, "sharing happy experiences"?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Not "men flirting with woman."
What's wrong with you anyway?
Two, sloppy drunken guys hitting on one lone female - who was clearly uncomfortable and wanted no part of it
And yet you did nothing? Why not notify security, (who are literally right outside the store at IG entrance/exit)? Shame.
And again, re. the kid - you're linking comparisons where none should be made.
Are you really going to compare a sick kid to an adult vomiting because they're wasted?
Vomit is vomit whether its from an adult or a child and Im sure Disney can handle it. At least the (alleged) drunk person puked in the bushes. The kid puked on the moving walkway and then it got dragged inside of it and smeared all over. It caused a delay for everyone waiting in line while they cleaned it.

Lilofan

Being drunk at Disney can get you banned. Being drunk outside of Disney in a bar with some burly💪bouncers keeping the peace, one may meet a different fate if one does not behave.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I was referring as to this thread AND this ENTIRE website!
Now your yelling and insulting this website. You're contributing to the very thing you're upset about. I sense much confusion in you.

0oYW3Ta.jpg

ImperfectPixie

This is a discussion forum, there are going to be differing opinions. If someone insulted you, it's not fair of you to hold the site owners responsible, as they don't control the actions of the users of the forums. If someone insulted you, the best thing to do is to report the post and move on.

While I don't think alcohol should be banned from the parks, I DO think the CMs serving alcoholic beverages should be better trained in spotting when someone is approaching having too much, and they should also be backed by management so that they are able to refuse to serve someone who is at that limit.

MAGICFLOP

To me this seems to be the urge to smoke rather than drink, she might have whacked him if she was sober...

I DO think the CMs serving alcoholic beverages should be better trained in spotting when someone is approaching having too much, and they should also be backed by management so that they are able to refuse to serve someone who is at that limit.

Sounds good, but just about impossible to do.... These kids (20yo) serving drinks to people in line get 1 minute face to face with someone and if they say 'Beer' and drop a $20 then how can they make such a snap decision unless they are basically falling over. What it someone has MS and they mistake that for being drunk. When people are in a bar, the bartenders can observe them for a longer period, its easier..

Beer is a word that almost sounds slurred by nature

ImperfectPixie

To me this seems to be the urge to smoke rather than drink, she might have whacked him if she was sober...

Sounds good, but just about impossible to do.... These kids (20yo) serving drinks to people in line get 1 minute face to face with someone and if they say 'Beer' and drop a $20 then how can they make such a snap decision unless they are basically falling over. What it someone has MS and they mistake that for being drunk. When people are in a bar, the bartenders can observe them for a longer period, its easier..

Beer is a word that almost sounds slurred by nature
Then come up with a maximum per guest for a particular time span, and scan magic bands whenever a drink is ordered. Once the maximum is reached, they can no longer order drinks. Give the limit an expiration, and when that time has passed, they can order drinks again.

This is a discussion forum, there are going to be differing opinions. If someone insulted you, it's not fair of you to hold the site owners responsible, as they don't control the actions of the users of the forums. If someone insulted you, the best thing to do is to report the post and move on.

While I don't think alcohol should be banned from the parks, I DO think the CMs serving alcoholic beverages should be better trained in spotting when someone is approaching having too much, and they should also be backed by management so that they are able to refuse to serve someone who is at that limit.

I said this referring more to the entire site because no matter the topic it seems a few want to never say anything positive and want to push their beliefs onto others. This is happened to me aggressively on every thread! I see these same people bulling others the same way! I truly appreciate hearing others opinions on any topic. I draw the line at putting down the person just because they do not agree with them!

Then come up with a maximum per guest for a particular time span, and scan magic bands whenever a drink is ordered. Once the maximum is reached, they can no longer order drinks. Give the limit an expiration, and when that time has passed, they can order drinks again.

I think this is a brilliant idea that relives even the CM's from having to control it!

ImperfectPixie

I said this referring more to the entire site because no matter the topic it seems a few want to never say anything positive and want to push their beliefs onto others. This is happened to me aggressively on every thread! I see these same people bulling others the same way! I truly appreciate hearing others opinions on any topic. I draw the line at putting down the person just because they do not agree with them!
It comes with the territory when you get on the internet though. If you hover over a user's name under their icon, you can ignore them so you don't have to read their comments any longer. Unfortunately, some people get weird when they're given a keyboard and the anonymity of hiding behind a computer screen.

TeriofTerror

Let me see if I can play nicely (not my strong suit):
1. Alcohol can exacerbate people's tendencies to act stupidly.
2. People are more than capable of being idiots without alcohol.
3. Responsible alcohol consumption is more the norm than otherwise at WDW. If everyone who consumed alcohol acted like a moron, the parks would be like a "Purge" movie.
4. If I'm in the Disney parks being loud and obnoxious, that's my default state and I'm to blame, not Jose Cuervo. It's just my annoying personality.
Can we all agree with the above?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom