Annual Passholder/ Ticket Changes 2016

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I'm hearing the AP food and shopping discount may go to a 20% discount on Oct. 1st. hmmm....let's hope it's true

That would be nice if prices stayed the same/dropped AND they gave out a greater discount. But, I'm not holding my breath on the prices.

MissM

I just renewed my pass last month after dragging my feet on the cost of the increase. To maintain my 365 day no blackout pass added $100. I previously had what they called "Gold" but the new Gold has blackouts so I had to go to the new Platinum option. Which was annoying. It gave us Photopass which isn't something I've ever cared about (because HELLO, I carry around my Canon 70D every time I'm there anyway!) but the amusing surprise was that upon the renewal activating, any pic I took (or ones that were auto captured like on Mine Train) from the past YEAR were not only in my account, but free for download. So hey, small bonus to me. Still not worth $100 but a nice surprise.

I would LOVE the 20% discount to come back! It seems like I'm forever buying merch and while I make a point to ask for my 10% (because every buck helps), it's usually pretty trivial of a discount.

cinderellafan6

I have to buy my daughter a pass this month. Now if I wait to buy it when the new pass comes out, can I benefit from the "new offers" she will have with her pass? She is 4, so she cant buy anything for herself.

Omnikron

AP Lounges would be nice to see.....Rather than just for DVC members....
I can't remember where I saw it (might've been here) but isn't there a AP lounge open in Epcot. Not the DVC one at Imagination.

But yes, would like to see a bump up to 20% for food/merch and maybe to have that food discount apply to all food locations.

DisneyDebRob

I can't remember where I saw it (might've been here) but isn't there a AP lounge open in Epcot. Not the DVC one at Imagination.

But yes, would like to see a bump up to 20% for food/merch and maybe to have that food discount apply to all food locations.
The other lounge in Epcot is for Disney Chase Visa holders.

doctornick

I cant help but wonder if they may be dropping tables in wonderland, and just include a dining discount for all food locations or at least table service locations.

There is some dining discounts for AP holders, mostly 10% and at fewer places than TiW, but they do exist.

Obviously, I'm sure passholders would appreciate it if they were to expand any dining discounts intrinsic to just having an AP.

raymusiccity

That would be nice if prices stayed the same/dropped AND they gave out a greater discount. But, I'm not holding my breath on the prices.

Agreed. I've always felt there's a lessening of the 'benefit' when DVC, Annual Pass holder
and Disney Chase, all receive the same discount. Doesn't seem quid pro quo to me! :-(

JohnD

I'm hearing the AP food and shopping discount may go to a 20% discount on Oct. 1st. hmmm....let's hope it's true

If this were to happen, it may also mean the ending of Tables in Wonderland. It was already rumored that it was on its last legs. Now as for automatic 18% gratuity added, who knows?

yeti

I only have one question:

If the Samsung store has a security guard.., is he a Guardian Of The Galaxy?
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom