Annual Passholder Pass-Along Savings Card for 10% off

Jones611

I just received my Mickey Monitor for summer 2009 and included were savings cards good for 10% off the purchase of a regular or premium annual pass (not including renewals). I will get a $25 gift card for each savings card used. So we both win! :)

You must purchase the pass by July 31, 2009 to receive the discount. Also, the pass must be purchased at a theme park main entrance ticket window. If you’re going to be in the World before July 31st and would like to save 10% on a pass pm me your address and I’ll get one in the mail for you!

Rutgers!

Also happy to share!

Hi, fellow Disneyphiles!

I too am a passholder with 3 Annual Pass Savings Cards that I'm happy to share!

Each card can be used to save 10% off up to 6 annual passes ... so if you're planning to visit the park and buy passes before July 31, send me an email at nottheactor@yahoo.com and I'll send you one of the cards by mail right away

By the way, the 10% savings can also apply to the already reduced price DVC Annual Pass ... nice!

Have a Magical Day!

Rutgers! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

tonynull

I didn't even know such a discount was offered. I wish I was going to be in Orlando before the expiration date. Does anyone have a pass with a later date since we arrive in October?

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Sorry to bump an old-ish thread but....

Is it possible to purchase APs for other people? I have an AP (but have yet to receive my Mickey Monitor). My BIL, niece, and nephew need APs for our August trip. They won't be going to Disney before July 31st but I will be. Could I purchase their APs for them while I am there? :shrug:

Upvote 0

CartersMom

I would love to have a 10% card if anyone still has one to share....i am a passholder myself but unforutnately somehow lost or threw away the cards I received and someone in my family would like to purchase an AP. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please private message me and i will give addresss then. Thank you all so much!!!

Symantha

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom