News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
@marni1971 capitalized two P's in his sentence. That could stand for Peter Pan as it takes place in London. But Peter Pan already has a ride. That means the Peter Pan ride system may be used for the Mary Poppins ride while the cart is her "suspended" umbrella. I know, my mind is powerful. :cool:😉:p
I literally just said that a few posts ago? Maybe our minds think alike?

trainplane3

Never let it be said I can't put 2 and 2 together. Big PP = Big D*** and **** Van D*ke is over 6 feet tall. That coupled with the fake accent he has during the movie means that we're getting an attraction that revolves around Bert. Further, since Mary Poppins takes place in 1910, we can safely assume that Bert is deceased. Finally, we know that we'll be sitting on carousel horses. Thus, I believe this will be a reanimated zombie adventure shoot 'em up where we, the carousel riders, are armed with shotguns and have to shoot the encroaching zombie horde led by Bert while "Feed the Birds" plays gently in the background.
Dude, we aren't in that conspiracy thread 🤣

eddie104

@marni1971 capitalized two P's in his sentence. That could stand for Peter Pan as it takes place in London. But Peter Pan already has a ride. That means the Peter Pan ride system may be used for the Mary Poppins ride while the cart is her "suspended" umbrella. I know, my mind is powerful. :cool:😉:p
Funny thing is that Tokyo has a Peter Pan ride already but in the new Fantasy Springs expansion at TDS a new one is being built with what seems like the exact same ride system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom