News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I'd assume the AA is probably a showpiece to be displayed at the fairly new Dick Van Dyke Art Foundation. But I guess anything's possible. Good likeness on the figure!

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Besides Disney's Animal Kingdom?

AK still only has 8 rides I think, plus live shows.

Dinosaur
Triceratops
Primeval Whirl
EE
Kali
Safari
FoP
NRJ

Plus the train.

Don't get me wrong, I love AK, but in terms of rides it is still under-developed. Especially when you consider how big it is.

And yes, I do realise DHS will have pretty much the same even after SW:GE is open, plus the train, plus Toy Story. But it's a tiny park in comparison.

peter11435

AK still only has 8 rides I think, plus live shows.

Dinosaur
Triceratops
Primeval Whirl
EE
Kali
Safari
FoP
NRJ

Plus the train.

Don't get me wrong, I love AK, but in terms of rides it is still under-developed. Especially when you consider how big it is.

And yes, I do realise DHS will have pretty much the same even after SW:GE is open, plus the train, plus Toy Story. But it's a tiny park in comparison.
There’s more to the park than just rides.

po1998

There’s more to the park than just rides.
Yes...Who doesn't enjoy paying ~$100 for a festival.

On a more serious side, while I enjoy theming, walking around a park/land only goes so far, I want to be entertained whether it be attractions, shows, and other entertainment(street performers, etc...).

I haven't seen AvatarLand yet, but after 30-45 minutes of walking around admiring the land(after seeing the two attractions), I'm guessing I'd be ready to move on.

peter11435

On a more serious side, while I enjoy theming, walking around a park/land only goes so far, I want to be entertained whether it be attractions, shows, and other entertainment(street performers, etc...).

I haven't seen AvatarLand yet, but after 30-45 minutes of walking around admiring the land(after seeing the two attractions), I'm guessing I'd be ready to move on.
I was referring to Animal Kingdom which does not have festivals.

Besides the 8 rides listed in the post I quoted the park also includes:

1 train
Rafikis planet watch with its exhibits
3 live theater shows
1 nighttime show
1 3D attraction
2 elaborate animal trails
Hundreds of other animals to see around the park

Not to mention atmosphere entertainment, character greetings, an extensive children’s play area. And the best themeing at any domestic theme park.

nickys

Premium Member

It'd take more than 30 minutes to stroll around the park.

And the Carnivale in the evenings is fab. So is Harambe. Ever heard the sounds coming from the windows? And how many animals have you managed to count and identify around the Tree of Life?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom