News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Gatorboy

Kung Fu Panda is better than Brave. Zootopia is better than Brave. Big Hero 6 is better than Brave. Just about all of the Golden Age Disney animated films are better than Brave, needless to say, really. Spirited Away is better than Brave. Kiki's Delivery Service is better than Brave (and has a much better heroine). Kubo and the Two Strings is better than Brave. Etc., etc., etc. With the exception of Cars, and only because Cars sucks worse, just about any major quality animated film from any studio is better than Brave IMO.
So you don’t like Brave?

Fox&Hound

It seems we are 99% sure it is Brave. I'm picturing a mystic manor type attraction through a castle with the triplets causing trouble

That would be awesome bit I don't think it will be anything that ambitious. I believe Marni suggested that the relationship is more like The Frozen ride to the small Mexico boat ride (Gran Fiesta). Ratatouille will be the significant, costly E ticket and this will be the small ride next to it.

I really hope it is a dark ride and kind of hope it is not another boat ride since Epcot already has living with the land, Frozen, and Mexico.

I do think that it is a good thing to have a another B/C ride added to the park. Something enjoyable that all ages can ride but won't get the crowds and long lines that an E ticket will (except for when it is brand new). All parks could use more b and c rides in my opinion.

Excited this rumor is getting some traction. Here is hoping the ride is great even with a somewhat lackluster IP....

Last edited:

Magenta Panther

So you don’t like Brave?

Not. At. All.

Merida is nothing more than a tired assertive-woman trope who looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid. The rest of her family is boring, her bratty brothers aren't funny, and the Brother Bear storyline is a stumper - I mean, really, Pixar? Nobody in the crew ever said, "Uh, this plot line is awfully similar to that underwhelming Bear movie"...? Plus there's the scene where Merida gives her mother that potion and her mother drinks it and has a violent reaction like she's been poisoned and Merida doesn't bat an eyelash but starts complaining about getting married. God what a terrible personality. The least of the Disney princesses - which IMO is Aurora - is more appealing than her.

Matt_Black

Kung Fu Panda is better than Brave. Zootopia is better than Brave. Big Hero 6 is better than Brave. Just about all of the Golden Age Disney animated films are better than Brave, needless to say, really. Spirited Away is better than Brave. Kiki's Delivery Service is better than Brave (and has a much better heroine). Kubo and the Two Strings is better than Brave. Etc., etc., etc. With the exception of Cars, and only because Cars sucks worse, just about any major quality animated film from any studio is better than Brave IMO.

So you don’t like Brave?

Magenta Panther doesn't like a lot of things, including but not limited to Frozen, Star Wars, Marvel, The Muppets, handicapped people enjoying the Haunted Mansion....

bcoachable

Maybe Marni's "triplets" reference was about how many new things are on the way...
And Spirits "Brave" reference was trying to hint that the Indiana Jones faction realized they were not going to get to break down AK's Dinosaur, and have now begun Blue Skying the UK pavilion... and the studios are now working on a "Indy goes to London" script...
Na, it's gonna be Merida
Maybe the Brave attraction is an archery shoot. Compelling!

Wasn't this (along with a few other "Brave" games) used as a promo idea when the movie came out? Set up in between on that path between Canada and Imagination?

nickys

Premium Member
Maybe Marni's "triplets" reference was about how many new things are on the way...
And Spirits "Brave" reference was trying to hint that the Indiana Jones faction realized they were not going to get to break down AK's Dinosaur, and have now begun Blue Skying the UK pavilion... and the studios are now working on a "Indy goes to London" script...
Na, it's gonna be Merida

Wasn't this (along with a few other "Brave" games) used as a promo idea when the movie came out? Set up in between on that path between Canada and Imagination?

Yep, back in 2012.

I did suggest they might just resurrect the mini Highland games, but @marni1971 has said it will be a ride, so hopefully not just bows and arrows!

Magenta Panther

Magenta Panther doesn't like a lot of things, including but not limited to Frozen, Star Wars, Marvel, The Muppets, handicapped people enjoying the Haunted Mansion....

Matt Black doesn't like a lot of things, like opinions different than his. So threatening!!!!
400-04670448en_Masterfile.jpg

Matt_Black

Matt Black doesn't like a lot of things, like opinions different than his. So threatening!!!!
400-04670448en_Masterfile.jpg

That's funny, because I generally don't go around insulting people who like the things that I don't. Also, if a handicapped person getting on the Haunted Mansion causes me a minor inconvenience (which it hasn't), I accept it with grace and dignity instead of complaining about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom