Anniversary Questions

ada0801

For our anniversary my husband is taking me to Disney World. I want to do something special for him for planning this. We are kinda in a tight budget, so it needs to be kinda small. We will be there Dec 1-5 at Pop.

Also, its a month after our actual anniversary, but I really LOVE Disney at Christmas (which is why we are going late). Can we still get a button...is there an anniversary button? It is an official anniversary trip, just 1 month later.

Thanks so much for your help...I am plum out of ideas.

DisneyGigi

For our anniversary my husband is taking me to Disney World. I want to do something special for him for planning this. We are kinda in a tight budget, so it needs to be kinda small. We will be there Dec 1-5 at Pop.

Also, its a month after our actual anniversary, but I really LOVE Disney at Christmas (which is why we are going late). Can we still get a button...is there an anniversary button? It is an official anniversary trip, just 1 month later.

Thanks so much for your help...I am plum out of ideas.

Hi, Yes, you can still get a button. If you are staying onsite call the Reservation number back and have them note that you are celebrating your anniversary.( Also what number) or you can ask at check in.
Are you planning on eating anywhere onsite? The reason I ask is because if you let them know, (call the reservations line and reference your adrs) they can plan something for you free of charge. They don't always, but we have had some really nice things done for us, such as special desserts, magical moments certificates, champagne, and Pixie Dust on our table. Even before the new "celebration" Disney has always went above and beyond in making special occasions a little more special.
There are also cakes and such that you can order but I am not sure of the price as we have done those before.
Hope you have a great time! I love going on our anniversary! :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Yes, you can still get a button! As for some ideas...you can get a surprise cake made - maybe one that matched your wedding cake - Check out disneyflorist.com to see if there is something you can have waiting in the room - Or hook up with a Disney Photographer for a photo session - one saw that it was our anniversary and he took photos of us through epcot! It was great! You can also maybe look at couples stuff at a spa, if on a budget, maybe not massages, but pedicures? Hope that helps!! :) Have a great trip and Happy Anniversary!!

Upvote 0

andy1278

Get in touch with the hotel. My lady and I stayed at the All-Star Movies Resort for our anniversary. I got in touch with them about a month ahead of time and told them it was our anniversary trip, and we came home to the room one day to a balloon and a card with a personalized autograph and anniversary wish from Mickey and Minnie. Mousekeeping also went crazy one day and left us a towel cake, two swans, and a heart.

Upvote 0

ada0801

Original Poster
Thank you

Thanks for all the good information. I have already called Dining to let them know...next our Resort. I will still think about what exactly I want to do, but maybe with everything else something small from the Disney Florist will work.

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

We went in September for our 25th anniversary and our anniversary was in May but we couldn't go then because my dad was very ill, plus we had booked the bounceback dining. We noted our anniversary on all of our ADR's and every restaurant either brought a piece of cake, cupcake or certificate (except for Whispering Canyon which was the worse meal of our trip -- way overrated in our opinion). I ordered my husband a special gift basket from memoriesbybetsy and she does a really good job and will work with you regarding budget, what your husband likes, etc. Have fun planning.

Upvote 0

disneyniebo

Our anniversary is Oct 23 and we go to WDW the first week in November as our big gift to each other.
We have always asked for and gotten out anniversary buttons. We wear them with pride. Most of the cast members will ask us how many years (this year will be 15) and sometimes we get freebies. Like at DHS at the shop with the candied apples and sweets next to the Villain store, we get a free marshmallow on one of the mickey icon straws. At the Liberty Tree for lunch, our table had metallic confetti mickey heads in a heart shape in the middle of it. Our resort room always has the balloons and autographed picture card, plus many towel art pieces.

It makes a great trip much more memorable.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom