Animal Kingdom's next Island??????

BigNorm

I love this Austrailian section idea. Imagine the possibilities! I've got four words for you all: The Crocodile Hunter Experience. :sohappy:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Legacy said:
...As such, if they want to keep the attraction open longer than 8-10 years, they will have to either rennovate the building or build a new, more permanent one...

Or build another temporary one (re: Mickeys Birthdayland/Starland/Toontown station)

If the attraction is that popular (which it does deserve to be) I`m sure a transplant would be no problem. Even TWDC of today wouldn`t scrap a huge capacity crowd puller in a park devoid of attractions. Would they??? There again...

stitchcastle

If I could build a new land in Animal Kingdom, It would be "The Amazon", A great place to relocate "It's Tough To Be A Bug" to relocate "Festival of The Lion King" into the Tree of Life.

As For Attractions, a river ride throguh the Amazon, A ride involving Anacondas, Jaguars, something concerning Amazon tribes, the possibilities are almost endless.

Yen_Sid1

imagineer99 said:
You bring up some good points, Legacy.

IMHO, I always thought the train was just to give guests another thing to "do" for five minutes.

Nevertheless, the theming of the train is pretty darn cool. Maybe they could recycle the engines and cars somehow.

They could reroute the train to do what they had originally planned for the train. The train was supposed to through Africa and into the safari where you see the animals also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom