Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary Info?

starwood

Original Poster
I'll be there on April 22, 2008 for a day in AK and just realized that it will be the tenth anniversary day! Does anyone else know what else is going on that day? Anyone famous going to be there???

Champion

I'll be there on April 22, 2008 for a day in AK and just realized that it will be the tenth anniversary day! Does anyone else know what else is going on that day? Anyone famous going to be there???

Pretty far away to determine if anyone will be there.

But they will most likely have the same ceremony they have every year to celebrate the park and Earth Day.

Jerm

They are going to remove the wand they put up and not have the icon open on that day.....other then that not much. OH DARN you asked about AK, lets get past Epcot first.

imagineerfan

It all makes sense now why they are removing the Epcot wand. Sept-April will give them just enough time to transport it and reinstall it at DAK... :lookaroun

Lucky596

Animal Kingdom's 10th!

Kinda like this........
ak101.jpg

:D

donaldfan

Kinda like this........
ak101.jpg

That's so much fun!! And it reminds you that you're at a Disney Park. After the 10th Anniversary celebration, I hope they keep it and change the lettering to "Animal Kingdom", so people can remember where they are in a fun way!

:hurl:

Liverstealer

I doubt the 10th will be Beastly in nature. In the animal kingdom, someone is always awake. It's always a bummer when Festival of the Lion King goes dark, but we may see that going dark isn't always a bad thing. Am I talking about an addition to DAK? I plead the "5th."

disney magic 06

Wow thats so exciting! We arrive at the World on 21st April 2008 so it looks like we will have to change our usual ritual of visitng MK on our first full day. I'd hate to miss anything.

I cant wait to see the Tree of Life with its wand. Dya think maybe they'll stick a big ugly gold mirror on the front aswell?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom