Animal Kingdom Map Images

Rob562

Can this area be utilised for park expansion without an attraction being removed?

I've tried to see a way through on aerial images but it looks like it has been completely blocked off?

If they keep the train to Conservation Station and don't want to deal with guests crossing the tracks to get access to the land, they could rework the last part of Maharajah Jungle Trek (mostly the aviary) and extend the main walkway between Jungle Trek and the Kali storage area.

-Rob

peter11435

If they keep the train to Conservation Station and don't want to deal with guests crossing the tracks to get access to the land, they could rework the last part of Maharajah Jungle Trek (mostly the aviary) and extend the main walkway between Jungle Trek and the Kali storage area.

-Rob
They could also branch off from just west of caravan stage. Path could run between the tracks and Maharjah and would not need to rework any existing attractions

disnyfan89

How I wish that would happen!
View attachment 260617

I believe Mysterious Island at one point was being considered for a replacement to Camp Minnie Mickey before the Pandora deal. If I remember correctly though our insiders said it would have to be changed and would be different from the land in Tokyo for a reason that is escaping em at the moment.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I believe Mysterious Island at one point was being considered for a replacement to Camp Minnie Mickey before the Pandora deal. If I remember correctly though our insiders said it would have to be changed and would be different from the land in Tokyo for a reason that is escaping em at the moment.
Yep.

KrazyKat

Original Poster
Does Tokyo have an exclusive deal on the look and the attractions in them?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom