• New Orleans Saints

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • San Francisco 49er's

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

NYwdwfan

As long as it's not the Giants or the Patriots I'll be THRILLED (said the bitter Jets fan...:rolleyes:)

My husband is a lifelong Broncos fan and it was mayhem in my house last week. I'd like to see hubby happy but I just don't see it happening!

Crockett

Banned
Original Poster
My husband is a lifelong Broncos fan and it was mayhem in my house last week. I'd like to see hubby happy but I just don't see it happening!
I don't see them winning the SuperBowl this season, but then again, I didn't think they'd beat the Steelers either. I've learned to never predict anything when it comes to Tebow & company.

The NY Giants looked great on Sunday, but they were playing an Atl Falcons team who is 1-4 against playoff teams this year.

The Saints look dangerous. Very dangerous. I wouldn't want to be SanFran right now, or any opposing team for that matter.

WDWmazprty

I'll have to wait until this weekends playoff games to get a clearer winner in my head. But as of right now I see it very unlikely that anyone beats the Packers. I guess we'll have to wait an see.

CynBeth

I would love it if my Ravens made it all the way to the SB but I like all of the AFC teams left and most of the NFC teams as well. I think the SB will be great this year no matter which teams play in it.

acishere

I don't see the Broncos beating the Patriots. No amount of Tebowing can vanquish the evil Sith Belichick.

The winner is going to be an NFC team. The Packers have been almost unstoppable so far and after spending my fantasy football season with Rodgers as my QB I don't think any of the AFC teams can match them with a QB as surgically precise as Rodgers leading them down the field, not even Tom Brady.

Even if there is an upset, there is still the Saints and 49ers to take the charge. The Saints have been a strong force and can take either the Ravens or Patriots in the SB. The 49ers I haven't been following besides seeing their great defense figures, but I think they could still edge out either AFC team in the end.

Plus my Giants are in there somewhere too. And they like to cause upsets.

WDWmazprty

I hate the Ravens and Patriots and Im not a fan of the Giants. So Im rooting for the Niners; I actually think they can beat NY too; I guess we'll have to see.

Mrs Potts

I'm just seeing this poll now, and I find it interesting that the 2 teams who got the most votes are out already (GB and Saints).

I'm a 49ers fan myself and would love to see them go all the way! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom