And I thought 60 days out was bad..

bethymouse

I am so with you! I have 32 and it's all I can think about! I'm a nut! But, it makes me happy having something to look forward to. My principal is still being a real witch about the whole thing, but I'm being the better person, and I am doing my job, and enjoying my new students ( 1st day today)!
Hang in there my friend! I'm right there w/ you!:eek:

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
I am so with you! I have 32 and it's all I can think about! I'm a nut! But, it makes me happy having something to look forward to. My principal is still being a real witch about the whole thing, but I'm being the better person, and I am doing my job, and enjoying my new students ( 1st day today)!
Hang in there my friend! I'm right there w/ you!:eek:

I have so much to do in the next 22 days but its still not enough..I have too much down time..LOL. At least I am 95% ready for our school year to begin ( my principal is wicked cool about vacations..LMAO) which it will 5 days after we get home..LOL

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
We dealt with Irene when there this time last year.. ended up trashing our home county and just giving us a little extra rain in FL ( rained bad on and off whole trip)..

Upvote 0

Britt

7 days tomorrow!!!!! Im NERVOUS about anything following behind Hurricane Issac, but we have our pochos ready to go, so we'll see! I've got a water proof camera and case for my normal camera. Rain aint stopping us..LMAO

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
7 days tomorrow!!!!! Im NERVOUS about anything following behind Hurricane Issac, but we have our pochos ready to go, so we'll see! I've got a water proof camera and case for my normal camera. Rain aint stopping us..LMAO

Yep! We had a ton of rain last year ( think standing inn inches of water in Epcot) but we survived!!

Upvote 0

Sunshineglow68

I have 32 more days to go and it's killing me. Still too early to officially pack but I so want to. I did buy the Brita water bottles and am planning, planning, planning.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I always find it amazing. How the farther out you are the faster it goes. Seriously, I am at 198 and the days are just going but when you get under the 50 days or so, man the time it just all of a sudden stops to a standstill and can be so painful. Hang in there. You will be there in no time. And yes I know its a heck of a lot easier said than done.

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

We dealt with Irene when there this time last year.. ended up trashing our home county and just giving us a little extra rain in FL ( rained bad on and off whole trip)..
I'm with you there, we live in the northeast too and our home area was affected by Irene as well. But, I didn't care, I was a t WDW and the hurricane wan't hitting there. I do know your pain Alison, time is just standing still. On top of that I've got extra time off this weekend so I can sit around and think about how slow time is going. But, just remember, when we are enjoying our vacations, we won't be able to make the time go slower either.

Upvote 0

meyeet

I stayed up late last night updating our schedule with the new park hours and updated crowd ratings. Glad to see extra time added to the parks. 31 Days till we walk into The Poly.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

2 and a half days for me!!! Hardly slept last might and here I sit!! :D

Woah! Lucky duck! :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom