And I thought 60 days out was bad..

Britt

I always find it amazing. How the farther out you are the faster it goes. Seriously, I am at 198 and the days are just going but when you get under the 50 days or so, man the time it just all of a sudden stops to a standstill and can be so painful. Hang in there. You will be there in no time. And yes I know its a heck of a lot easier said than done.
RIGHT????? Thats how it was last year!

This year, Im very impatiently awaiting the arrival of shirts I had made for the kids and now we're looking at 7 days and STILL not here....so the days are just ticking away. Everyday is just 1 day closer to NOT having the shirts I paid for in time!!! It's been 2 months!

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
I'm with you there, we live in the northeast too and our home area was affected by Irene as well. But, I didn't care, I was a t WDW and the hurricane wan't hitting there. I do know your pain Alison, time is just standing still. On top of that I've got extra time off this weekend so I can sit around and think about how slow time is going. But, just remember, when we are enjoying our vacations, we won't be able to make the time go slower either.

We had damage from the July storm so I was worried about things..had more damage from Irene but nothing too bad. Time is moving but NOT moving..kwim?

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
We are at 20/22/24.. 20 til we leave,22 til BWI and 24 til POFQ.. under 500 hours now. The next week should move rather quickly..have a lot packed into the time. Of course ti will move fast but not really...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom