And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

mousefan1972

floridasept2012414_zpsab812639.jpg

Myself, Betty and Richard (Master Yoda) in Epcot last Sunday.

BiggerTigger

Howdy all, I am back and have not sat down much in the last few weeks. Disney was a wonderful time, if not crazy few episodes. I got to see Jo, if only for a few seconds as we hopped on GMR and we were leaving into the show when I spotted her and when we got off, she was no where to be found, but didn't have time to look with a 7 year old needing the potties. I'll try to get a report and pictures up soon. Still playing catch up.
Now I am sitting here feeling my house shake as bombs are going off. Got to love living near an impact zone for training.

joanna71985

Howdy all, I am back and have not sat down much in the last few weeks. Disney was a wonderful time, if not crazy few episodes. I got to see Jo, if only for a few seconds as we hopped on GMR and we were leaving into the show when I spotted her and when we got off, she was no where to be found, but didn't have time to look with a 7 year old needing the potties. I'll try to get a report and pictures up soon. Still playing catch up.
Now I am sitting here feeling my house shake as bombs are going off. Got to love living near an impact zone for training.

Aww, I'm sorry I missed you!

You should have been there!

I wish I was! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom