And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Uponastar

Uh huh...sure ;)

sarcasm.jpg

BiggerTigger

One week, Disney's Hilton Head Island. We will be arriving for a night before our next leg to WDW. Now, I hope I can get this knee back into shape. I hurt the patella tendon and am in pain. Thank goodness for pain killers, so feeling a little loopy.
Joanna, will you be working GMR on Sunday, September 9th? That is our only day at DHS.

BiggerTigger

:( I'm sorry, I need to get this off my chest.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAgggggggghhhhhhhhhh. We leave for WDW in two days, I just got out of the ER with a knee in a leg imobolizer. I have a bone fragment under my patella tendon making it very painful. I have just started a new job and can't take any time off (except for my vacation). More than likely I will be wheelchair bound for the trip, which is money I don't want to spend. We finally got rain and the roof repair did not work and I am beside myself. I just want to cry.
I am trying to look at the bright side, we are healthy, we have a wonderful family, and we are going to WDW. Now it is time to get to Florida and let the vacation begin. No more problems.

Nemo14

:( I'm sorry, I need to get this off my chest.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAgggggggghhhhhhhhhh. We leave for WDW in two days, I just got out of the ER with a knee in a leg imobolizer. I have a bone fragment under my patella tendon making it very painful. I have just started a new job and can't take any time off (except for my vacation). More than likely I will be wheelchair bound for the trip, which is money I don't want to spend. We finally got rain and the roof repair did not work and I am beside myself. I just want to cry.
I am trying to look at the bright side, we are healthy, we have a wonderful family, and we are going to WDW. Now it is time to get to Florida and let the vacation begin. No more problems.
Hey - I'll be there next week too. PM me your plans and let's see if we can meet up!

joanna71985

For those who may not have seen my announcement- I'm leaving GMR and going back to character attendant. My last day is Sept 22. It will be weird not being there everyday, but I felt it was time for a change

joanna71985

I keep thinking change will be good. However, it's going to be weird to not see the same people everyday (after seeing them for over 2 years). :confused:

Nicole220

I keep thinking change will be good. However, it's going to be weird to not see the same people everyday (after seeing them for over 2 years). :confused:
I just went through this. I'm still very home sick and miss my attractions family so much. But change was needed because the passion started to go away and everything became routine. You'll feel refreshed. Knowing that you can visit your old home whenever you want helps, too. :)

joanna71985

I just went through this. I'm still very home sick and miss my attractions family so much. But change was needed because the passion started to go away and everything became routine. You'll feel refreshed. Knowing that you can visit your old home whenever you want helps, too. :)

Yeah, that's true.

joanna71985

After my day today, I hate to say it (but I'm actually anxious to get out). I hate to go out this way, but I need a change more then ever :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom