And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Uponastar

*tosses in some black jelly beans*
I don't like those. :lookaroun

easter85.jpg

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Disneybird

OK, who remembers when you colored the eggs with crayons instead of dye? When the Beatles were popular we would try to color at least one egg for each of them.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think I only did that when I was too little to actually help with the dying process. :shrug:

:lol: And I know I never made any Beatles eggs!

Nemo14

OK, who remembers when you colored the eggs with crayons instead of dye? When the Beatles were popular we would try to color at least one egg for each of them.
I remember the crayon thing - or coloring them before dipping them in dye.

I also remember the day my kids took out the wrong box of eggs to color - the ones that hadn't been hard-boiled yet... :lol: What a mess!

Disneybird

I think I only did that when I was too little to actually help with the dying process. :shrug:

:lol: And I know I never made any Beatles eggs!

We lived miles from the nearest store, but we could watch Ed Sullivan if we held our mouths just right while holding onto the tv. :lol:

I also remember the day my kids took out the wrong box of eggs to color - the ones that hadn't been hard-boiled yet... :lol: What a mess!

Now that's a story you can pass on to your grand kids.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

:lol: I bet!

We lived miles from the nearest store, but we could watch Ed Sullivan if we held our mouths just right while holding onto the tv. :lol:
In Black and White ... with three whole channels and you actually had to get UP to change the channel!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom