And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

mousefan1972

I really miss everyone, too. :( Things are fine with us, although this past week was rough. Our beloved doggie died early Tuesday morning, which some of you saw on facebook. He was very sick with a heart condition, so it wasn't unexpected. Still very sad, though. We miss him very much.

I left my employer last June, the place I had worked for the past 15 years. Very long story. Suffice to say, it was time to move on. I'm doing home care PT now. It is very different. It took me some time to adjust to the differences, but now I really like it. The hours are great. I leave after the kids get on the bus and get home before they do. Abby's in 3rd grade and Matthew's in 1st. Both are doing great in school. Life just marches on....

Miss you all and hope everyone is well. :kiss:

Nemo14

Hey old friend!

Miss you too, and I'm so sorry about your dog. I know how hard that is. (BTW, if you're in the market to adopt a dog, DD is currently fostering a beagle mix that is really cute)

Sounds like the job is quite a change from what you're used to. I'm leaving my job in June :)sohappy:), but it's a little scary when I think about it.

Disnut

Hey old friend!

Miss you too, and I'm so sorry about your dog. I know how hard that is. (BTW, if you're in the market to adopt a dog, DD is currently fostering a beagle mix that is really cute)

Sounds like the job is quite a change from what you're used to. I'm leaving my job in June :)sohappy:), but it's a little scary when I think about it.
So does that mean you get to join FB with the rest of us.:p I am checking on here daily to see who all is here. Getting back into WDW now.

Hopefully my life will be in order soon.
Go put on BP medicine again after the Doc took it and it read 180/ 127. :zipit:
Friday wias a very stressful day. :dazzle:

Nemo14

So does that mean you get to join FB with the rest of us.:p I am checking on here daily to see who all is here. Getting back into WDW now.

Hopefully my life will be in order soon.
Go put on BP medicine again after the Doc took it and it read 180/ 127. :zipit:
Friday wias a very stressful day. :dazzle:
((Hugs)). We had a stressful week too, but hopefully things will get better next week.

Have you booked your trip yet, or are you still in the tentative planning stage?

Disnut

((Hugs)). We had a stressful week too, but hopefully things will get better next week.

Have you booked your trip yet, or are you still in the tentative planning stage?
Just dreaming. We were hoping to go this summer but
son got into trouble. That is costing us big bucks. So maybe next summer. How about ya'll? Are you getting to takes any trips?

Nemo14

Just dreaming. We were hoping to go this summer but
son got into trouble. That is costing us big bucks. So maybe next summer. How about ya'll? Are you getting to takes any trips?
We're trying to plan a trip to CA for September, then we plan to spend the month of February in FL next year (we have a condo reserved for a month) I can't wait!!!

mousefan1972

Hey Susie and Betty! :kiss: Betty, congrats on your upcoming retirement! So happy for you. Spending Februrary in Florida sounds wonderful. We are heading down 2 weeks from Saturday for April vacation. We'll be at BWV for 5 nights, then we're on the Dream for just 3 short nights. Still can't wait, though.

Susie, that BP is very high! Please take care of yourself.

Betty, how's the foot? And I absolutely loved the winter that wasn't. Although today is chilly, last week's weather more than made up for it! :D

Miss everyone and hope all is well....

Disnut

Hey Susie and Betty! :kiss: Betty, congrats on your upcoming retirement! So happy for you. Spending Februrary in Florida sounds wonderful. We are heading down 2 weeks from Saturday for April vacation. We'll be at BWV for 5 nights, then we're on the Dream for just 3 short nights. Still can't wait, though.

Betty, how's the foot? And I absolutely loved the winter that wasn't. Although today is chilly, last week's weather more than made up for it! :D

I am trying to. I had an MRI done on my knee this morning. That was sooo much fun.:dazzle: Dr appt to get results for that on Fri morning.

Hope you are doing well.

Bunny said on FB that she needed a drink.
I thought she could come here for a windex party.

Nemo14

Still have occasional issues with the foot, and I've pretty much given up on wearing shoes to school, since I'm on my feet all day. Love my Easy Spirit antigravity sneakers!

Anyway, last week's weather was unbelievable - more like summer than spring! Dave & I went to the Cape Saturday, and watched the whales off of Dennis Beach. It was awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom