And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Uponastar

*coughFacebookcough*

:cry:

Facebook, for sure. Plus the kids were growing up and branching out. We all just drifted away. :cry:

Not near as much fun :shrug:

Definitely not. It's a good way to keep in touch, but not as personal as this was.

indeed...

*passes the Windex box and a straw*

*sings* Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.
drinking-14.gif

Even with facebook I still miss everyone.

*grabs my own straw and drinks with you*

*sings* Nobody knows my sorrow.
drinking-cocktail.gif

Disnut

Hello. Thought I would take a few min here. I am at work and on my phone so it is harder for me to keep up. Lol. It seems like I am missing alot around here. Hope I can be here a little bit more often

Uponastar

Susan was here, too???!!! :eek:
Maybe this will start catching on! :D

Susie...best of luck with your troubles. I hope everything gets better soon. :kiss:

Disnut

Susan was here, too???!!! :eek:
Maybe this will start catching on! :D

Susie...best of luck with your troubles. I hope everything gets better soon. :kiss:

Thanks
I got the Disney bug this passed week and had to come back here. :lookaroun I am hopeing to start planning something for maybe next summer. Can't go this yr. Christina ( my oldest daughter) is a senior this yr. So Graduation stuff is going on. :dazzle: She wants to go to college and study Theater Arts. Sherri is in the pep squad and that is keeping us busy. Dorthy is in the 7th grade and was doing volleyball.

Uponastar

Thanks
I got the Disney bug this passed week and had to come back here. :lookaroun I am hopeing to start planning something for maybe next summer. Can't go this yr. Christina ( my oldest daughter) is a senior this yr. So Graduation stuff is going on. :dazzle: She wants to go to college and study Theater Arts. Sherri is in the pep squad and that is keeping us busy. Dorthy is in the 7th grade and was doing volleyball.

Sounds like you're being kept very busy!
I can't believe your eldest girlie is a senior in high school! :dazzle: Time does fly!

Disnut

The news said that we have a lot of flooding here. Maybe in some parts of SA but not where I am. Tornados did hit about 30 miles south of us last night. We are okay. Got 1 3/4 inches of rain. Needed that.

Nemo14

Glad you're OK Susan - I just read about the tornadoes in SA. Tornadoes scare the daylights out of me!

Anyway - Happy Free Rita's day!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom