And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Joel's eye is a little less pink today, but not clear enough to go back tomorrow. Which means, if he returns Friday, he will have missed 3.5 days this week. :hammer:

DisneySam

Mornin' everybody! :wave:

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

So, uh, I'll be home by then...:lookaroun:)

Awesome, we'll have to meet up!

just to let ya'll know about the doc.
I had a bone densitity test done and all is well
Mamogram said all is well
they found a polyp in my cervix and cut it out. Ouch!
sending that to the lab.
still can't have sodas or choc. *crying*
but other than that all is well.

Glad it all went well Susie, aside from the no chocolate or sodas.

DisneySam

Looks like I missed everyone this morning. Susan, I hope the doctor visit goes well. Samie, that is so exciting you get to go to Disneyland!! Take lots of pictures - I just told Mike yesterday I want to get out there someday.

Thanks!!! :D
I totally will, I think I am going to take my Dad's nice camera with me.

Going to run for a bit. ((HUGS))
I'll check in this pm.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Morning all!
Joel's eye is looking a bit better, but the eyelid is still rather pink and swollen. We'll see how the day goes :shrug: I spoke with his intervention teacher about getting an advance copy of his IEP, and she can give me some info, but the school psychologist was supposed to test him on Tues and he was of course home. :brick: So now she can't come back till next Monday, and I probably won't be able to get that info ahead of time, as his IEP is next Wednesday. Boo. :(
More of a minor issue, is because of computer glitches with the company that's doing our carpet financing, we still aren't approved...which means I will still have the nasty stained carpet with a huge chunk missing in the family room, when we have Ab's birthday party on the 8th. Not happy about that, but what can you do?

cdunbar

Morning all!
Joel's eye is looking a bit better, but the eyelid is still rather pink and swollen. We'll see how the day goes :shrug: I spoke with his intervention teacher about getting an advance copy of his IEP, and she can give me some info, but the school psychologist was supposed to test him on Tues and he was of course home. :brick: So now she can't come back till next Monday, and I probably won't be able to get that info ahead of time, as his IEP is next Wednesday. Boo. :(
More of a minor issue, is because of computer glitches with the company that's doing our carpet financing, we still aren't approved...which means I will still have the nasty stained carpet with a huge chunk missing in the family room, when we have Ab's birthday party on the 8th. Not happy about that, but what can you do?
Do you have an area rug or a chair you could put over it for the party? That way you won't have to play the 20 question version of why are you missing carpet in your living room...:lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Do you have an area rug or a chair you could put over it for the party? That way you won't have to play the 20 question version of why are you missing carpet in your living room...:lol:
I'm trying to think of what I can do...but it's in the corner, so not really. Unless I stack something there. :lol: Honestly, the entire carpet is ugly as sin. The previous owners had it put in, so it isn't very old, but it's practically white. Not great when you have kids (and now a cat). :hammer: I really wanted the laminate wood installed next week. *pouts*

cdunbar

I'm trying to think of what I can do...but it's in the corner, so not really. Unless I stack something there. :lol: Honestly, the entire carpet is ugly as sin. The previous owners had it put in, so it isn't very old, but it's practically white. Not great when you have kids (and now a cat). :hammer: I really wanted the laminate wood installed next week. *pouts*
Have tried calling them and pulling the whole it's not far for me to pay for your computer error stuff?

PotteryGal

Original Poster
OO I gotcha...I misread it. My apologizes...:hammer:

No problem - believe me the carpet guy is just as annoyed - called the whole
thing a 'gigantic pain in the butt' :lol:

And I just gave Joel his eye drops and now there's more goop in his eye. :brick: So Friday back at school is now looking not so possible. Poor little man. :( I am bundling him up here in a moment and going to get him Burger King for lunch. But with all the pollen still floating around, I'm going to have to say no to going out to swing. And the whining will commence. :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom