And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

It's really good, worth the rental! I really want to read the books, but of course it's on the list. :)

Have you read anything good lately?
Nothing really sticks out since the last we chatted about it. But a friend recommended I read "Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Life." I really like it so far.

What about you? Read anything good?

DisneySam

Nothing really sticks out since the last we chatted about it. But a friend recommended I read "Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Life." I really like it so far.

What about you? Read anything good?

OOOO! I need to read that for my professional life since I never say no to anyone and always end up with too much on my plate.

Not really, I think next up for me is "Delivering Happiness" written by the founder of Zappos. He spoke at our Conference last year and all my co-workers LOVED him and said he had such a positive attitude.

(Oh my! We may actually get through a whole page in one day! :sohappy::lookaroun)

:sohappy:Hooray!

k.hunter30

OOOO! I need to read that for my professional life since I never say no to anyone and always end up with too much on my plate.

Not really, I think next up for me is "Delivering Happiness" written by the founder of Zappos. He spoke at our Conference last year and all my co-workers LOVED him and said he had such a positive attitude.

:sohappy:Hooray!
Ooo! Sounds like a good one!

Have you read any Janet Evanovich (sp?)

k.hunter30

No I haven't heard of her, what are her books like?
I've been hearing a lot about her recently: http://www.evanovich.com/
Her novel's have cute names for the series like "One for the Money" "Two for the Dough" "Three to Get Deadly" etc. I think she's on book # 16 of this mystery/thriller/"laugh-out-loud-at-times" series. I was thinking about picking one of her books up when I have some time.

With the book club we're doing, I haven't read much else than our monthly selections.

DisneySam

I've been hearing a lot about her recently: http://www.evanovich.com/
Her novel's have cute names for the series like "One for the Money" "Two for the Dough" "Three to Get Deadly" etc. I think she's on book # 16 of this mystery/thriller/"laugh-out-loud-at-times" series. I was thinking about picking one of her books up when I have some time.

With the book club we're doing, I haven't read much else than our monthly selections.

Cool! Those sound like they would be great summer reads. I've been slacking recently and need to get back to it.

I'm off to lunch, be back later. :wave:

joanna71985

Today was awsome! I found out I made a play I auditioned for (I'm going to be in the ensemble), and I was able to pick up a character attendant shift (I worked with Mickey in Animation).

DisneyBunny

Happy Fourth to my Magic Friends!

Still love you all...:kiss::kiss:... even though some of you have dropped off the face of the Earth :(

Hope to talk to someone soon!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Hello!

I hope everyone had a nice fourth! Mike had to work, but has today off...we were going to celebrate on Saturday before he went to work, but things got too rushed, so we are having our cookout tonight. Less than 4 weeks till we leave for Universal - can't wait to stay at the Hard Rock and sample my first butterbeer :slurp: Kids are good...Abby leaves for church camp on Sunday, and Joel has been doing well with extended school - believe it or not, they intro'd multiplication and he's taken to it :eek: So maybe math in third grade won't be as arduous for him :shrug: Love you all! :kiss::kiss:

DisneySam

Good Morning! :wave:
I hope you are all doing well and had a great 4th of July weekend! I'll try to check back in later. Miss you guys.

Dukeblue1227

Good Morning! :wave:
I hope you are all doing well and had a great 4th of July weekend! I'll try to check back in later. Miss you guys.

You edited your original post 7 minutes after posting it.........

hmmmmm....

Something's fishy about that...

:lookaroun

I'm onto you...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom