And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

stained-glass-tombstone-704138.jpg

RIP Magic Friends Thread. :cry:

Miss you guys a lot. Wish there was someone here to chat with on a regular basis. :(

I'll be here tomorrow night at 8:30 EST if anyone else wants to show up!

DisneySam

:wave: Anyone around?

You edited your original post 7 minutes after posting it.........

hmmmmm....

Something's fishy about that...

:lookaroun

I'm onto you...

:cool: I was just being impatient yesterday I guess.

stained-glass-tombstone-704138.jpg

RIP Magic Friends Thread. :cry:

Miss you guys a lot. Wish there was someone here to chat with on a regular basis. :(

I'll be here tomorrow night at 8:30 EST if anyone else wants to show up!

I should actually be around tomorrow at 8:30! [I need to figure out how I can post from my phone anyone have any non-iphone tips?]

Disnut

I am hopeing to be here. I will be packing last minute things since we leave 3 a.m. Friday. to go to WDW. Yippie!!!
Also supposed to be raining maybe storming here. So I need just about everything done by then.

DisneyBunny

I am hopeing to be here. I will be packing last minute things since we leave 3 a.m. Friday. to go to WDW. Yippie!!!
Also supposed to be raining maybe storming here. So I need just about everything done by then.

Oh yay! I can't believe it's finally time for you to go! Seems like vacations have a way of sneaking up on you like that. :D

DisneySam

Hi Susie! Hi Bun! :wave::wave:
Hooray for WDW I hope you guys have a great trip! :sohappy: I bet you guys are super excited. What's the first thing you're doing when you get to WDW?

k.hunter30

YAY SUSAN!!!! I'm so excited for you! I know this trip has been a long time coming!

I won't be able to make it here by 8:30 pm (Eastern) tomorrow night. I won't get home until just after 8:30 my time. But, I'll hop online to see if anyone is still chatting then! :wave:

Dukeblue1227

YAY SUSAN!!!! I'm so excited for you! I know this trip has been a long time coming!

I won't be able to make it here by 8:30 pm (Eastern) tomorrow night. I won't get home until just after 8:30 my time. But, I'll hop online to see if anyone is still chatting then! :wave:

*note to self... signoff at 9:30 EST.

:lookaroun

Disnut

Hey Kat!
I hope things are going good for you. I read bits and pieces but I haven't had a whole lot of time to check on everyone.

DisneySam

I'm just so excited for Susie!

BTW... I want to see LOTS of pics :wave:

Me too!
Susie, are you guys staying at the Poly, or did I make that up?

Hi Kat! :wave:

k.hunter30

DisneySam

:fork:

Things are good!
:kiss:

Hi Sweetie!
I did send you that blog invite, didn't I?

Yes you did! It looks really awesome, I read the first entry, but want to go back and read some of the older ones. I will work on that next week while both my bosses are gone...

How are you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom