• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

stained-glass-tombstone-704138.jpg

RIP Magic Friends Thread. :cry:

Miss you guys a lot. Wish there was someone here to chat with on a regular basis. :(

I'll be here tomorrow night at 8:30 EST if anyone else wants to show up!

DisneySam

:wave: Anyone around?

You edited your original post 7 minutes after posting it.........

hmmmmm....

Something's fishy about that...

:lookaroun

I'm onto you...

:cool: I was just being impatient yesterday I guess.

stained-glass-tombstone-704138.jpg

RIP Magic Friends Thread. :cry:

Miss you guys a lot. Wish there was someone here to chat with on a regular basis. :(

I'll be here tomorrow night at 8:30 EST if anyone else wants to show up!

I should actually be around tomorrow at 8:30! [I need to figure out how I can post from my phone anyone have any non-iphone tips?]

Disnut

I am hopeing to be here. I will be packing last minute things since we leave 3 a.m. Friday. to go to WDW. Yippie!!!
Also supposed to be raining maybe storming here. So I need just about everything done by then.

DisneyBunny

I am hopeing to be here. I will be packing last minute things since we leave 3 a.m. Friday. to go to WDW. Yippie!!!
Also supposed to be raining maybe storming here. So I need just about everything done by then.

Oh yay! I can't believe it's finally time for you to go! Seems like vacations have a way of sneaking up on you like that. :D

DisneySam

Hi Susie! Hi Bun! :wave::wave:
Hooray for WDW I hope you guys have a great trip! :sohappy: I bet you guys are super excited. What's the first thing you're doing when you get to WDW?

k.hunter30

YAY SUSAN!!!! I'm so excited for you! I know this trip has been a long time coming!

I won't be able to make it here by 8:30 pm (Eastern) tomorrow night. I won't get home until just after 8:30 my time. But, I'll hop online to see if anyone is still chatting then! :wave:

Dukeblue1227

YAY SUSAN!!!! I'm so excited for you! I know this trip has been a long time coming!

I won't be able to make it here by 8:30 pm (Eastern) tomorrow night. I won't get home until just after 8:30 my time. But, I'll hop online to see if anyone is still chatting then! :wave:

*note to self... signoff at 9:30 EST.

:lookaroun

Disnut

Hey Kat!
I hope things are going good for you. I read bits and pieces but I haven't had a whole lot of time to check on everyone.

DisneySam

I'm just so excited for Susie!

BTW... I want to see LOTS of pics :wave:

Me too!
Susie, are you guys staying at the Poly, or did I make that up?

Hi Kat! :wave:

k.hunter30

DisneySam

:fork:

Things are good!
:kiss:

Hi Sweetie!
I did send you that blog invite, didn't I?

Yes you did! It looks really awesome, I read the first entry, but want to go back and read some of the older ones. I will work on that next week while both my bosses are gone...

How are you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom