An Idea a day keeps the Doctors Away (Daily Open Brainstorming Prompts)

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Superstar limo with a House of Mouse style mega-Disney crossover instead of real celebrities.

Superstar Limo as a Rockin Rolkercoaster retheme.

Superstar Limo with a better art style/writing.

It's a concept with a lot of potential. Even with a small budget it could be really great.

And @Miru, i can take the prompt posting back over. Threads like this don't usually last long past 20-30 days. But I'll keep the posting going as long as people keep responding

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Day 33
Next goal 52

In honor of Day 33, let's explore the idea of Club 33!

A new luxury experience connected Club 33 or a new location for Club 33 or something else similar to Club 33.

Something upscale, high end, and expensive inside a Disney park!​

DisneyManOne

Superstar limo with a House of Mouse style mega-Disney crossover instead of real celebrities.

Superstar Limo as a Rockin Rolkercoaster retheme.

Superstar Limo with a better art style/writing.

It's a concept with a lot of potential. Even with a small budget it could be really great.

And @Miru, i can take the prompt posting back over. Threads like this don't usually last long past 20-30 days. But I'll keep the posting going as long as people keep responding
Back in the old days of Visions Fantastic, there actually was this concept for a new version of Superstar Limo, but with Disney characters instead of B-list celebrities. "Swifty Larue" (the ugly puppet guy) was replaced with Mickey Mouse, you would pass by various characters on studio lots, and the Three Caballeros would be there to welcome you to the premiere instead of Whoopi Goldberg.

mickeyfan5534

Back in the old days of Visions Fantastic, there actually was this concept for a new version of Superstar Limo, but with Disney characters instead of B-list celebrities. "Swifty Larue" (the ugly puppet guy) was replaced with Mickey Mouse, you would pass by various characters on studio lots, and the Three Caballeros would be there to welcome you to the premiere instead of Whoopi Goldberg.
I remember that. Just wonderful

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Day 34
Next Goal 52

Stranger Things 3 is so good so far!

Build a permanent attraction, restaurant, or shop themed to Stranger Things for a Universal Park.

Don't like Stranger Things? Than feel free to choose a different Netflix show/movie to base a Universal attraction on!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Day 35
Next Goal 52

5th day 5th gate!

Touchstone City!

Let's discuss some ideas for dining options! Quick service, table service, food stands, whatever. Places to eat in Touchstone City

Miru

Bob’s Burgers seems pretty obvious. Also, I could see some of those cheesy DCA 1.0 places making a comeback. Stuff like “Award Wieners”. And we could potentially have a fancy restaurant somewhere, like in the museum.

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Quick service place called Food in 60 seconds

In all seriousness, a heavily themed table service place for Gnomeo & Juliet. Set in a garden, etc.
DDad! Welcome back! I'm gonna count this as not breaking the streak!

Day 37
Next Goal 52

Today's prompt is... Uhhhh... (Looking around the room for inspiration, sees a bookshelf)... Books!

Base an attraction, land, park, restaurant, store, or whatever on a book that is not well known as a movie franchise! Preferably a book that has never had a movie, but things like Spiderwick and Inkheart aren't exactly staples of modern cinema so I'll let those be used lol.

Miru

Hmm...

Nickelodeon Presents: The Spiderwick Chronicles: The ride!

It’s an interactive dark ride where riders cast spotlights on mysterious creatures to catch and catalog them. There’s a secondary fire function to ward off hostile beasts. You fight Mulgarath at the end.

Oh, Haruhi Suizimaya seems like a good idea for a ride too! Perhaps some crazy coaster fueled by her powers. Or even a drop tower. Maybe as part of the Japan pavilion?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Day 38
Next Goal 52

I'm gonna be doing an audition for an unspecified non-musical stage show at Disney World this Sunday. So, let's make a new stage show!

A stage show with live actors at the focus somewhere in a Disney park. Something small like a dance party type thing, something big like Frozen at DCA, something nontraditional like Great Moments in History with the Muppets... Whatever!

Make a stage show!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
How about Night Monkey making random live performances in Disneyland Paris, generally fighting off villains? This would tie-in to a Spider-Man show.
Love it! But let's take this a step crazier and cross over with Always Sunny in Philadelphia (which disney owns now).

Day Monkey!
Fighter of the Night Monkey!
Champion of the sun!
You're the master of karate and friendship for everyone,
Day Monkey!

Disney Dad 3000

DDad! Welcome back! I'm gonna count this as not breaking the streak!

Day 37
Next Goal 52

Today's prompt is... Uhhhh... (Looking around the room for inspiration, sees a bookshelf)... Books!

Base an attraction, land, park, restaurant, store, or whatever on a book that is not well known as a movie franchise! Preferably a book that has never had a movie, but things like Spiderwick and Inkheart aren't exactly staples of modern cinema so I'll let those be used lol.

Hey, yeah I've been around some mostly over on the news side. Since it's been slow around here been taking some time to work on a park project I've wanted to dig into for a bit that I should be releasing some regular content on soon. Been trying to spend a few min here and there in planet coaster to get more familiar with it. Actually testing out recreating Port Disney (tough in PC but helping me figure some of the ins and outs)

Good luck with your audition!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey, yeah I've been around some mostly over on the news side. Since it's been slow around here been taking some time to work on a park project I've wanted to dig into for a bit that I should be releasing some regular content on soon. Been trying to spend a few min here and there in planet coaster to get more familiar with it. Actually testing out recreating Port Disney (tough in PC but helping me figure some of the ins and outs)

Good luck with your audition!
Thanks! Excited to see your secret project!

Day 39
Goal 52

I'm in a Car! That gives me an idea!

Give me a pitch for an east coast Cars Land! No reusing currenr Cars Land rides. Same ride system, sure. But distinct enough to be a different ride

Miru

Zundapp Strikes Back, an interactive ride akin to RSR. Players are able to properly avenge the victims of Zundapp here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom