An Explorer's Notes: Magic Kingdom and World News and Pictures

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Oh' yes the Mexican War is something to be REALLY PROUD OF.:confused:

:lol: Depends on who you ask...Polk or Lincoln.:wave:

Either way, it's not the question of pride, it's the question of which President was more BA.

Aaaaaaand that's another thing to put on the list of things I thought I would never type on WDWMagic.:lookaroun:lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:lol: Depends on who you ask...Polk or Lincoln.:wave:

Either way, it's not the question of pride, it's the question of which President was more BA.

Aaaaaaand that's another thing to put on the list of things I thought I would never type on WDWMagic.:lookaroun:lol:

BA = Bass Ackwards ??

ttalovebug

Awesome report! Just got back from my trip as well, but I didn't do enough to do my own report. Just did some park hopping, water parks, and loitered around at the Deluxe resorts we can't afford while staying offsite. :lol: Glad you had so much fun. And you can't possibly wait three more years to go back. I don't know how you did that! :eek:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Awesome report! Just got back from my trip as well, but I didn't do enough to do my own report. Just did some park hopping, water parks, and loitered around at the Deluxe resorts we can't afford while staying offsite. :lol: Glad you had so much fun. And you can't possibly wait three more years to go back. I don't know how you did that! :eek:

We always do that!:lookaroun:lol:

And I don't know how I did 3 years, either. Then again, that EPCOT place in 2007 and 2008, might have helped.:lol:

Glad you enjoyed it!:D Yo should do a TR, too!:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
sooo...was the trip awsome?
Was tomorrowland stitchtacular?!?!?!
:lookaroun
Did you not read the TR!?:fork::lol::lol:

Yes, awesome, yes, Stitchtacular. I have new respect for that corner of TL.:lol:

Epcot Explorer,my last trip was 2006,next is November of this year. I know how you feel.:(

Ahhh, so I am not alone.

Absence makes the heart grow fond...;) :D You will enjoy it GREATLY, no matter how negative things seem to get while you are away.

Going back to all 4?:wave:

EPCOTPluto

This report still lacks watercraft. :mad:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Bob-A-Round Boats! :D[/FONT]

270c0a00.png

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I resemble that remark!

I do not understand the concept of sleeping in in WDW...:lookaroun

It used to be much worse, though...I wouldn't even sleep the night, and be up at around 3 or 4 in the morning.

I was very proud of myself, though, this trip!:D

Slept to 5:15 on BOTH days.:D:sohappy::lookaroun

EPCOTPluto

What, sleeping in WDW? The uncanny thought for a one/two day visitor!

I usually go to bed at 2am, wake at 7am, and it's off for a new day! Or to leave... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom