American Idol Guessing Game - Season 9

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So we've got 7 for Paige, 2 for Katie, 2 for Lacey, 1 for Andrew, and 1 for Didi to leave go home this week.

I have to apologize in advance...I now live in California and therefore won't be posting results until about 9 or 10 p.m. Pacific time, meaning unless you're a night owl, you'll have to wait for the following morning. A test of your patience. :)
Two jump into the lead...

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Two jump into the lead...

I knew it'd be Lacey (as you know from our convo earlier you pain lol). Unfortunately, I didn't stick her in last place in the game. :lol:

Good job in round one to ksccar and DonaldDoleWhip who move to the next round with 11 points, and who are the only 2 with a shot at a perfect score of 475. :king: Everyone else has 10 points.

Next week the point values double. For each correct guess in the top 10 you'll receive 2 points.

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
And of course... I had Lacey ranked higher than anyone else! :brick:

As I recall, you're not very good at this. :lookaroun

If it makes you feel better, Andy's playing too, and he had her ranked the same as you did. He's also not very good at this.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
As I recall, you're not very good at this. :lookaroun

If it makes you feel better, Andy's playing too, and he had her ranked the same as you did. He's also not very good at this.
I'm perfect at this! :fork:

American's just don't know how to vote! :mad:

:lookaroun

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Bravo to DonaldDoleWhip...the only one of us with a perfect score of 31 points. imagineer boy has slipped to the back of the pack with 26 points, for having guessed only 8 of the top 10.

The rest of us got 9 for 10, and are all tied for 2nd place with 28 points.

Next week's correct guesses are worth 3 points each.

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Are you gonna post the order we're currently in each week Laura?

I had planned to when we got spaced out a little more...but I just double checked my spreadsheet and I missed that ksccar had 29 points instead of 28, so my last post was incorrect. Doh.

Ok so here's the order.

1. DonaldDoleWhip - 31
2. kscaar - 29
3. everyone else - 28
13. imagineer boy - 26

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm hard-pressed to say which of six was worst tonight.

Lee was amazing. Crystal and Michael were both very good. Casey did OK.

The remainder were are horrible. Aaron and Siobhan will probably be saved by past performances, but overall that was the worst night of Idol I can remember.

DonaldDoleWhip

Oh no! :eek: :cry: :lookaroun

After having a solid lead during the first two weeks, this is the worst thing that could have happened to me.

Ouch - I had her in fourth.

DonaldDoleWhip

I'm still kind of surprised that I was the only one to get the first two eliminations right, so it's alright :)

But seriously - I think I'm the only person who already has a mistake in my top four.

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Congratulations to Computer Magic, for guessing the entire top 9 lineup correctly. :)

Myself, tiggerific418, ksccar, and DonaldDoleWhip received 8 of 9 for this round, and everyone else was 7 for 9.

The scores have spread out a little, so here's the current standings:

1. Computer Magic - 55
1. DonaldDoleWhip - 55
3. ksccar - 53
4. Laura - 52
4. tiggerific418 - 52
6. Nemo14 - 49
6. MontyMon - 49
6. SpongeScott - 49
6. Uponastar - 49
6. GenerationX - 49
6. nibblesandbits - 49
6. happymom52003 - 49
13. imagineer boy - 47

Next week correct guesses are worth 4 points a piece.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom