American Idol Experience Grand Opening

Vernonpush

All 3 are equally bad in my book. I'm afraid to walk over to Muppets, Sci-Fi, or Star Tours now. Might be safer to say near ToT.

Haven't you heard? They are adding to ToT to make it truly a terror :fork:- after the drops, the ride vehicles will travel down a tunnel and the exit will be in AIE!:eek:
:lol::ROFLOL::lookaroun

imagineer boy

Are any of the idol stars going to do anything special like make concerete hand prints in front of the great movie ride? I wish they would, like in the old days...:(

nibblesandbits

I have to tell you all...I know there's a lot of hate for this attraction...I saw it in AP previews...it's really well done. I really enjoyed it and it definitely added the studios aspect back to the Studios...something that many people complain about recently.

jt04

I have to tell you all...I know there's a lot of hate for this attraction...I saw it in AP previews...it's really well done. I really enjoyed it and it definitely added the studios aspect back to the Studios...something that many people complain about recently.

Someone should start a thread in a month or two that all the haters can then post how wrong they were.

Don't worry about the cynics, it is going to be very popular and I think the attraction will be around a looooooooong time :)

Animaniac93-98

Someone should start a thread in a month or two that all the haters can then post how wrong they were.

Well, my general hatred toward AI or karaoke in general combined with the fact that I have no desire whatsoever to see it will likely keep me from loving it. I'll gladly be a "complainer" on this one. Around for a long time? We'll see about that. In the mean time I hope it takes some of the crowds from the DHS attractions I do like.

WDW1974

I can't tell you guys how excited I am about this 'attraction' opening ... I just can't.

I can't tell you because I'm not!

But I will reserve final judgment until I actually experience it.

vickyvale

Here are a few pictures from today's motorcade at DHS. It was pretty cool.

n729427240_1349638_6994.jpg

n729427240_1349643_8235.jpg

n729427240_1349647_9235.jpg

n729427240_1349658_2135.jpg

n729427240_1349661_2954.jpg

teebin

Stars are fun. But when they are gone, this is a totally lame attraction.

Imagineers came up with this? How they sold this to the wigs is beyond me. You could fly to Cali and see this live. And even if you could'nt it is on tv. EE isn't on tv, PoftheC isn't on tv, bad argument on my part... but some of you get the idea.

One day of stars won't prop this sucker up.

TooCoolForTheJC

I don't really have anything against AIE and I gotta say the pictures from the motorcade looked pretty cool.

You know Disney is sitting back and praying that one of the daily champions makes it through to Hollywood one day, maybe even to the top-12 (on the real American Idol). Can you imagine the marketing campaign for the attraction then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom