American Idol Experience Grand Opening

Disney_Freak429

I wish everyone who goes to audition good luck apparently there has been a good turn out so far on both ends of the experience but lets see how long that last for. I still say everyone give it at least one shot & if you can make it a finale show over a day show. BTW Laughing Place added some new pics from the blue carpet for those interested.:lookaroun

Einselen

I wish everyone who goes to audition good luck apparently there has been a good turn out so far on both ends of the experience but lets see how long that last for. I still say everyone give it at least one shot & if you can make it a finale show over a day show. BTW Laughing Place added some new pics from the blue carpet for those interested.:lookaroun

Inside the Magic latest episode is Binaural audio of the entire AIE Medie event inside the theater. I am working on post-production for my episode on Friday which will show the stars coming out at the front of the park by the crossroads. Lou Mongello posted his part 1 video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHBOMgJHiMI

If you want it, there is plenty of coverage.

Captain Chaos

I was one who thought this was not such a great idea... After seeing the premier party, and hearing some reviews of the show, it may be a decent addition after all...

Disney_Freak429

Inside the Magic latest episode is Binaural audio of the entire AIE Medie event inside the theater. I am working on post-production for my episode on Friday which will show the stars coming out at the front of the park by the crossroads. Lou Mongello posted his part 1 video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHBOMgJHiMI

If you want it, there is plenty of coverage.

Yeah Lou's video was great. I just happen to mention this coverage because it was from me (call it a shameless plug go ahead) on the "other side" of the carpet with all the crazy fans not with the media (I'm not that special yet) Just so everyone can see both sides of the night not only the glorified media point of view :lol: I'll also have more pics up on my Myspace with a blog because let me tell you it was one crazy night with around 300 people I had just met & I hope not to meet again.:lookaroun:zipit: As far as going to the other side & trying to sing myself I know I can't sing that well but after the AP tour of the place it may be fun just for the heck of it to audition next time I'm there.

Einselen

Yeah Lou's video was great. I just happen to mention this coverage because it was from me (call it a shameless plug go ahead) on the "other side" of the carpet with all the crazy fans not with the media (I'm not that special yet) Just so everyone can see both sides of the night not only the glorified media point of view :lol: I'll also have more pics up on my Myspace with a blog because let me tell you it was one crazy night with around 300 people I had just met & I hope not to meet again.:lookaroun:zipit: As far as going to the other side & trying to sing myself I know I can't sing that well but after the AP tour of the place it may be fun just for the heck of it to audition next time I'm there.

I am right there with you, as in being on the other side with the "fans". I stood over by the crossroads and caught each star as the came out on the car. Got some great footage for the most part (at the beginning and near the end some people were not being thoughtful/nice of other trying to video and/or take pictures). Other then that great footage, now to take about 30 clips (in HD) edit them and put them together into one video, should be a fun week for me :D.

Einselen

Great pics BTW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom