American Idol Experience Grand Opening

Chape19714

All but 1 Idol winner, and all the judges, plus Seacrest will have a motorcade down Hollywood Blvd. All other events will be press only, but there's quite a bit planned.

Kman101

On Thursday, there is a press event for the attraction. At 4:30 will be a motorcade of 20 idol stars, such as Ryan Seacrest, David Archuleta, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks, Bo Bice, Justin Guarini, David Cook. It's, I believe, the only press event that's open to the public. I'll definitely be heading to DHS that day.

And are we sure all of the judges will be there? I hadn't head that. Pretty neat.

I'm glad they're going all out.

I'm not a big fan of Idol, but I do watch it, generally. I'm not too sure on the attraction but I enjoy seeing any celebrity in person at the parks. Weird, but yeah ... LOL. I'll even take former American Idols.

Which winner won't be there? I would bet Kelly ... or Fantasia.

jt04

All but 1 Idol winner, and all the judges, plus Seacrest will have a motorcade down Hollywood Blvd. All other events will be press only, but there's quite a bit planned.

Wow, sounds like they are really doing this whole concept right. Watch it turn into a bigger draw than TSMM.

Kman101

I can see why people aren't fond of the entire idea, but it's here and honestly, if you hate it, ignore it.

Mr.EPCOT

It will distract from the very annoying hat and the even more annoying HSM shows.

Honestly (and I can't believe the words that are comin' outta me mouth), I think I prefer the hat, and High School Musical is pretty much the same poison, different flavor.

Animaniac93-98

Honestly (and I can't believe the words that are comin' outta me mouth), I think I prefer the hat, and High School Musical is pretty much the same poison, different flavor.

All 3 are equally bad in my book. I'm afraid to walk over to Muppets, Sci-Fi, or Star Tours now. Might be safer to say near ToT.

lumpydj

On Thursday, there is a press event for the attraction. At 4:30 will be a motorcade of 20 idol stars, such as Ryan Seacrest, David Archuleta, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks, Bo Bice, Justin Guarini, David Cook. It's, I believe, the only press event that's open to the public. I'll definitely be heading to DHS that day.

And are we sure all of the judges will be there? I hadn't head that. Pretty neat.

I'm glad they're going all out.

I'm not a big fan of Idol, but I do watch it, generally. I'm not too sure on the attraction but I enjoy seeing any celebrity in person at the parks. Weird, but yeah ... LOL. I'll even take former American Idols.

Which winner won't be there? I would bet Kelly ... or Fantasia.

NNNOOOOOOOO! :eek: I was hoping the park wouldn't be busy this day!!! I changed my ADR's from Friday to this day to avoid the F! crowds. :brick: Now this...:cry: Well, maybe at 4:00 the ride lines will be short... :drevil:

DisneyChick1984

Original Poster
Thanks for the info Kman101!

I'll definitely be in the park that day... its just a matter of what time I should head over there and get a spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom