News American Adventure Refurb, New Projectors and Ending Video

Disone

I wish they would add some animatronic scenes. I think the animatronics should bring us into the 1980 and then let a entire now film montage take over from there. Maybe eliminated an existing scene or rework and existing scene or two in order to accomodate space for the new scenes.

1) How about MLK standing at the National Mall giving his "I have a dream speech" For this scene his would initially be facing the audience, stage center, but in unison, the extra wide screen behind him would pan as he rotates and the scene ends with his back to you audience facing the cheering crowds on the Mall.

2) Reagan giving his "Tear down this wall" speech, and the screen would of course recreate the wall. As the crowd cheers that line clue the golden dreams music, and fade to the montage finale.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Navy ship scene.. We had no navel battles with Nazis, Our navel battles were with Japan, our Nazi battles came from the air and ground.

0F9B6018-B66E-4172-98B2-22303CC4EBEF.jpeg

nicoleloveswalt

Perhaps they're adding an Obama clip to the civil rights section as the first African-American president? Or perhaps some influential celebrities who've passed away recently like Mary Tyler Moore or Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Hopefully the AAs will get some love too during this refurb!! It's in great condition for not having a refurb since 2007.. But, like CBJ, COP, Tiki Room, and ANY AA show... If they go too long without a quick little upgrade here and there to the AAs, they get more.. "roboticy."

zooey

I'll point you to the Naked Communist.

What is interesting about the anti-moralists, is that the factions they create, institute ideologues far more interested in their own moralities than the general society.

Take, for example, women more concerned about cheating. "Tiger is awful, because he cheated! He is morally bankrupt!" And, yet, when challenged, the same person can't fathom that people she may (or may not) idolize as positive social role models...also cheated.

And, she gets offended when this is pointed out...because, only the black/asian golf player is evil, not JFK...or BILL CLINTON...those were GREAT MEN!

(facepalms)

And, this is where you get into Bell Hooks level of social dissection. Where men, in and of themselves, and society as a whole is the victim of "toxic masculinity"...

It's all communist nonsense. The sort of thing that is fun to talk about over drinks, but should be relegated to just that, as it is obviously intellectually lazy, but emotionally gratifying at a near religious level...for a society that has, largely, turned away from organized religion.

The interesting thing is that communism....has to market itself as the worth of the individual, whilst the system in practice discourages it. And yet, capitalism...has to market to the whole...the "market"...whilst as a system, empowers the individual.

But, this isn't the thread for Friedman, I suppose...
I drop in here on the ol magic forums every now and then to see the new tenants comin and goin and all I can do is LOL when I find posts like these.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom