AMC's Concession Stand of the Future

lazyboy97o

21 Coke options and no Cherry Coke? Shenanigans!
Every Coca-Cola Freestyle machine I have used had Coca-Cola Cherry as an option. Along with things like Coca-Cola Grape and Coca-Cola Peach.

Note to fans of Mezzo Mix, Coca-Cola Orange should also be available in the new fountain.

I hope AMC ordered a few machines as there will be lines as people figure out how to use the machine and search through all of the choices. I also hope Coca+Cola comes by frequently to check the calibration, as the sodas I have had were often off in their syrup/water ratio.

Captain Chaos

Every Coca-Cola Freestyle machine I have used had Coca-Cola Cherry as an option. Along with things like Coca-Cola Grape and Coca-Cola Peach.

Note to fans of Mezzo Mix, Coca-Cola Orange should also be available in the new fountain.

I hope AMC ordered a few machines as there will be lines as people figure out how to use the machine and search through all of the choices. I also hope Coca+Cola comes by frequently to check the calibration, as the sodas I have had were often off in their syrup/water ratio.

No Beverly?? LoL.. :lookaroun

lazyboy97o

No Beverly?? LoL.. :lookaroun
Sadly no. Similar machines would be interesting to see deployed at the World of Coca-Cola, Club Cool and other tasting centers. They could offer more flavors and help to get people more acclimated to using these fountains.

Finally saw the pictures, glad to see they have both multiple machines and standard fountains for those who just want the regular versions.

flavious27

Has officially soft opened as of yesterday.

Coke Freestyle machines, ice cream with mix ins, two bars, hot/iced speciality coffee, jalapeño poppers, mozzarella sticks, kettle/cheddar/caramel popcorn with mix ins, fries, buffalo wings, potato wedges, and all of the standard fare.

Pictures located here:
http://philimusprime.smugmug.com/Travel/AMC-Concession-Stand/

The coke freestyle machines are enough for me. I wonder if any of the hotels will get them.

Figment1986

The coke freestyle machines are enough for me. I wonder if any of the hotels will get them.

well Coke already had a deal with AMC on free styles in some cities... hence why AMC DTD got them first in FLA (already renovating and why not)

Hope disney reps loved the demo at IAAPA and plan on bringing them here, I know CA's have seen the demo they did at DCA last food and wine:lol:

flavious27

well Coke already had a deal with AMC on free styles in some cities... hence why AMC DTD got them first in FLA (already renovating and why not)

Hope disney reps loved the demo at IAAPA and plan on bringing them here, I know CA's have seen the demo they did at DCA last food and wine:lol:

I hope so also. I would like to see these machines in the food courts in the hotels.

Figment1986

The Club Cool flavors should also be available on the Freestyle machines.

That might be difficult to do at the moment since the freestyle has yet to go World Wide. The new machines use cartridges instead of bags to create the fountain beverage and until there is a big enough market to sell those to it would not be cost effective :shrug:

inluvwithbeast

How feasible is that, though? There were some movie theaters that had started reserved seating and waiter service (though it was for the standard concessions fare) over a decade ago, many which had since abndoned it. I'm guessing most people simply just didn't participate, because it often involved a higher ticket price. DTD is touristy enough to probably work, but if this is something they plan to do nationwide, I don't doubt it will meet the same fate as earlier attempts...particularly if they charge a premium.

This concept is implemented at a theater here in OK, but it involves an actual meal as well as adult beverages. It's been extremely popular and my brother and sister-in-law as well as myself and my bf love it for dates. Dinner and a movie rolled into one.

flavious27

That might be difficult to do at the moment since the freestyle has yet to go World Wide. The new machines use cartridges instead of bags to create the fountain beverage and until there is a big enough market to sell those to it would not be cost effective :shrug:

What flavors are not part of the 100+ lineup on these machines?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom