Alton Towers

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by buffy27uk

give me a setting for the story then i'll get back to you

lol Ok if you say so. Lets see lets put the setting me and you and the beach walking next to the ocean at night!;)

buffy27uk

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

lol Ok if you say so. Lets see lets put the setting me and you and the beach walking next to the ocean at night!;)

nice setting jay, i had visions of you setting one behind a washing machine it could have been a bit of a tight squeeze:D

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by buffy27uk

Mmmmmmm!
well i had better get off here and get writing
speaking of writing wheres my postcard? ;)

some where in one of the suitcases. lol havent up packed yet. I'll be waiting for ur story!;)

Beauty and the

I have been to Alton Towers a few times and I have to agree with Mark the place is the pits, the only decent ride is the oblivion but I do think that is a fantastic ride. I did see Tina Turner live there and it was a pretty neat place for a concert apart from the awful road into and out of the place

markymark

Originally posted by Beauty and the
I have been to Alton Towers a few times and I have to agree with Mark the place is the pits, the only decent ride is the oblivion but I do think that is a fantastic ride. I did see Tina Turner live there and it was a pretty neat place for a concert apart from the awful road into and out of the place

Thanks Beauty!

I actually think the road out is the best bit!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom