Already booked but now there's this discount... should I call?

Maerj

When I booked last summer, they told me that any discounts that show up between then and now, we can get if we call and say something about it. I just saw that this one is up:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/magic-incentive-package/?CMP=SAC-FY16_WDW_TRA_DOM_Resorts_Q2Q3RO-UPP-30-Day-Visit_|FB|4161300.RR.AM.01.09

Do you guys think that I should call now to try to get this offer or wait for something else to come along? We are going in May and staying at Pop, so it would be a 20% hotel discount and one free day, we have a 7 day booked.

Frontier21

Sorry it took me a while. I just called and got around $300 off! I qualified for the Spring discount of 25% off hotel and one free park day. I also got my parents a $230 discount. Woohoo!

I was actually considering cancelling our trip due to cost and the amount of closed attractions in May. Not the best time to take someone for their first time. But after getting 2 feet of snow, I am more than ready to go to Florida. Also, thanks for the help here, everyone! :D
We booked last night and was able to use ours to get the other party about the same $230 discount. Was well worth calling and asking.

Upvote 0

JiminyandTink

Does it work this way for the free dining plan as well?

If you have a full package (room/tickets) booked early and then a free dining promo comes out, can you have them apply that to your reservation without any charge or penalty?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Does it work this way for the free dining plan as well?

If you have a full package (room/tickets) booked early and then a free dining promo comes out, can you have them apply that to your reservation without any charge or penalty?
Mostly, If your room type/resort is available for Free Dining and it is within the date range offered, the answer is a definite yes. You would have to call and exchange your full price package for a discounted one. If you book through a good travel agent, this is usually done for you and in some cases before you know there is a discount!!! If your room type/resort is sold out for the discount or was not included in the offer, as some resorts are routinely not included in most discount offers, you would have to switch resorts to get the discount. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom